- Education Minister, Anthony Garcia, today announced his intention to incorporate the unique teachings of the Global Learning & Observation to Benefit the Environment) or GLOBE Prorogramme, into the nation’s schools’ syllabus. He had been the keynote speaker at the the GLOBE Trinidad & Tobago 20thAnniversary Ceremony, held at PLIPDECO House at the Point Lisas Industrial Estate. Minister Garcia even made reference to the laptop initiative, in the context of information shared with him by the programme [ Read More ]
- The Police Service is urging citizens not to be hesitant in reporting incidents of abuse or violence against children.Thu 28th Jul 2016
The Child Protection Unit has reported 2,595 incidents of a range of crimes committed against children for the period May 2015 to July 17, 2016.
Superintendent Odette Lewis of the Child Protection Unit shared the data while speaking at the weekly police press briefing at Police Administration Building, Port-of-Spain.
Ms. Lewis insisted public cooperation is vital in making progress on the issue.
Read More Crime Articles
Read More Politics Articles
- The Police Service is urging citizens not to be hesitant in reporting incidents of abuse or violence against children.
- Postal workers take sick-out action over non- payment of back pay.
- Government reports that US road show has been positive thus far.
- The Director of Public Prosecutions advices government not to make public the Clico report as yet.
- Significant decline in visitor arrivals to Tobago hoteliers are concerned.
- No decision as yet from government on the way forward for GATE.
- Prominent Criminologist says T&T’s constitution is half-dead.
- Muslims across T&T refutes claims that the religion encourages violence.
- July 30th marks United Nations World Day against Trafficking in Persons.
- WASA states that there are no outstanding funds owed to AEF.
- A 25 year old San Fernando man is in police custody, following an ATM heist in South Trinidad. on
- Man found dead at Mosquito Creek. on
- Ariapita Avenue Murder. on
- Entrepreneurs urged to explore all other options before laying off workers. on
- Increasing Murders, Low Detection Rate, Causes for Concern Says AG on
- Finance Minister Says Government Cannot Afford to Spend $700 Million On GATE. on
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news