- Dominica has been devastated by the effects of the recent passage of Hurricane Maria. Trinidad and tobago’s Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley has extended a helping hand to the people of Dominica who are now facing turmoil after Hurricane Maria devastated the country. The announcement by the PM to allow entry to Dominicans for a period of 6 months, while their country is being rebuilt has however been met with social criticism in some quarters. Some have been questioning whether there will be a screening [ Read More ]
- The shop owned by Bedassie. She was found dead in her bedroom located in her house behind the shop.PHOTO CREDIT: T&T Guardian. Relatives of Chaguanas shopkeeper, Hanipha “Lucky” Bedassie are this morning mourning her sudden death, this after a lone perpetrator attacked her at her home, which is located at the back of her Mini Mart. The 55- year -old woman was found with her hands and feet bound and pieces of lace clothing in her mouth. The perpetrator was subsequently shot by police and died en [ Read More ]
Read More Crime Articles
- There are many questions today on the presence of the Ocean Flower 2 in Trinidad and Tobago’s waters. The passenger ferry is now in T&T’s waters and its owner Bridgeman Services Group Limited says the vessel is here for “a pre-planned dry-docking” following its repositioning from Asia. However reports indicate that Bridgemans has also put in a new bid for the sea bridge and had a representative present during public tenders opened by the Port Authority of T&T yesterday. Former Transport [ Read More ]
Read More Politics Articles
- T&T Nationals Are Saying WHAT? Here Are a Few Facts About Dominica…
- Dominicans Welcome to Stay 6 Months in T&T, Says PM Rowley.
- Stephen Cadiz – Former Transport Minister says Ocean Flower 2 Presence Locally, an Embarrassment.
- 15 Dead, 20 Missing As Reality Sets In Following Maria’s Passage in Dominica.
- Children Trapped Under Mexico Rubble. Time Running Out.
- Desal Plant Shut Down Scheduled for Next Week. WASA Says Everyone Will Be Affected.
- No. The Ocean Flower 2 Is Not Operational on T&T’s Sea bridge. It’s DryDocked says Ministry.
- BE EARTHQUAKE READY: Here’s How You Can Survive An Earthquake.
- Dead Shop Keeper’s Son Said She Was Very Concerned About Crime Surge In The Area.
- Off Duty Cop Shoots Bandits. One Dead, The Other Wounded.
- Dominica has been devastated by the effects of the recent passage of Hurricane Maria. Trinidad and tobago’s Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley has extended a helping
- This country is opening its arms to residents of Dominica who’ve been affected after the catastrophic Hurricane Maria made landfall earlier this week, ravaging the
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news