Former Independent Liberal Party interim Chairman, Robin Montano cites a loss of focus on the organization’s objectives as the main reason for his resignation from the I.L.P. after four months in the position.
Interim I.L.P. leader, Jack Warner on Wednesday confirmed Mr. Montano’s resignation.
In a News Power Now interview on Wednesday, Mr. Montano said [...]
The Independent Liberal Party is not planning to request a recount in the Felicity \Endeavour electoral district.
Described as a strong hold of the Chaguanas West Member of Parliament, Jack Warner, the I.L.P. interim political leader in an interview with reporters said he will abide with the [...]
(letter in full)
17th October 2013
Ms. Renuka Singh,
Trinidad and Tobago Sunday Guardian
Guardian Media Limited
22-24 St. Vincent Street
PORT OF SPAIN
Dear Sirs & Madam,
Re: Pre-Action Protocol – Claim by Ms Anna Deonarine-Rampersad for defamatory statements published in the Sunday Guardian dated [...]
Independent Liberal Party (ILP) candidate in the St Joseph by-election, Attorney Om Lalla, says he is confident of victory under an ILP banner.
Mr. Lalla who was announced as a candidate Sunday night was one of several names floating around as a possible ILP candidate, following a decision by former Member of [...]
Attorney Om Lalla will represent the Independent Liberal Party (ILP) in the St Joseph by-election on November 4.
ILP interim political leader and former National Security Minister, Jack Warner, announced the party’s choice at a political meeting at Constantine Park, Tunapuna late Sunday night.
The People’s Partnership (PP) candidate was also expected to [...]
- No Threat To T&T- Met Service Continues To Monitor Tropical Depression
- Caribbean Airlines Reportedly Refuses To Add Flights To Service Tobago
- Atrius Scrapped Following Clico Collapse
- National Security Minister insists soldier patrols legal
- Fishermen awaiting compensation
- CONCACAF President puts Jamaica ahead of TT as region’s standard bearers in football
- Harnarine says he is innocent
- Tropical Depression #2
- Confusion over school housing in Arima
- Drive-by shooting in St James
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Government ILP Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley partnership government PNM Point Fortin Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 power102fm Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando service THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress world news
- Anonymous on DPP To Receive Commission of Inquiry Report on Clico Collapse
- Anonymous on Another facebook beating goes viral
- Helen Bee on Man arrested for attempting to bribe an officer
- Sharon Paul on National Security Min: Most Laventille residents happy with army presence
- Sharon Paul on Victory in France for T&T Athletes at Track & Field meeting
- Anonymous on Girls lead in S.E.A.
Top Posts & Pages
- RAY J CHARGED WITH 10 CRIMES BY D.A.The L.A. County D.A. has thrown the book at Ray J. He was charged on Monday with 10 CRIMES in connection with his drunken antics last May. The D.A. charged Ray J with sexual battery even though police say no…Avril Babb
- A$AP ROCKY SUED AFTER ALLEGEDLY SLAPPING A FEMALE FANYou see what happens when you turn to violence? A$AP Rocky allegedly slapped a female fan during a Philadelphia music festival and now she’s dragging him into court with a lawsuit. Lisamarie Wade claims the rapper smacked her for no…Avril Babb
- FORMER DESTINY’S CHILD MEMBER ARRESTEDA former member of Destiny’s Child was arrested in South Carolina over the weekend for disorderly conduct. Farrah Franklin, who was a part of the R&B group for five months before her exit in 2000, was arrested for disorderly conduct…Avril Babb
- RAY J CHARGED WITH 10 CRIMES BY D.A.
- The Trinidad and Tobago Met service this afternoon maintains that the current tropical depression in the central tropical Atlantic, poses no threat to Trinidad and Tobago
- Carol Ann Birchwood James The Tobago Hoteliers and Tourism Association is reporting that national carrier Caribbean Airlines has indicated it will not be introducing addi