Power 102fm, broadcasting from Abercromby Street in Port of Spain, has been focused on providing breaking and developing local news for its audience since 1997. With its dynamic team of reporters, NewsPower established itself as the nation’s leader in reporting current affairs and being first on the scene with Live accounts of events as they happened.
Soon, Power 102fm was noted as the source for local news, with coverage of Crime, Politics, Protests, Sports and Human Interest stories. Their reporters and presenters were noted for being out in the field engaging the hot topic of the day and bringing it Live to the listeners. One remembers such groundbreaking events such as live interviews amidst gun shots from crime affected areas as police try to contain the volatile situation. A presenter taking over a Govt press conference about the construction industry and even offering the speaker a cough drop so he can answer the burning questions, an impromptu fund raiser for a critically ill young girl which brought the nation to tears. Who can forget events such as a Live interview with a religious leader, accused of having someone murdered only to have his interview end up as testimony in court, or a reformed criminal who brought in inmates and have them relay the excruciating circumstances of their lifestyle. Such events have branded Power 102fm’s news team, affectionately dubbed “News Power”, as a true reflection of the nation’s voice and is still revered as the leader in news and current affairs.
Power 102fm’s On Air programming and interviews have continued to develop breaking news and bring them to the listener. The focus is to research all aspects and angles of what is current and have it open for the audience to discuss. With the establishment of their website Power 102fm sought to again challenge and enlighten the audience on a different medium.
“News Power” now invites you to turn to us for all your Trinidad & Tobago News, get involved and share you voice and opinions, leave your comments and continue to send us your ideas and information.
…. Power 102.1fm
Our Management Team:
C.E.O. – Mr Peter Peña
Operations Manager – Mr Rueben Mohammed
Programming Manager – Mr Rueben Mohammed
Marketing Manager – Mrs Karen Kennedy
Head of News (Acting) – Mr Steve Khan
Web Team – Mr Rueben Mohammed, Ms Robin Weaver & Mr Keevan Girdharry
Our Contact information:
88-90 Abercromby Street, Port of Spain. Trinidad & Tobago
PBX – 868-627-6937
FAX – 868-627-9320
email – info@ power102fm.com (no spaces)
Feel free to use the Contact Form below :
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news