Power 102fm, broadcasting from Abercromby Street in Port of Spain, has been focused on providing breaking and developing local news for its audience since 1997. With its dynamic team of reporters, NewsPower established itself as the nation’s leader in reporting current affairs and being first on the scene with Live accounts of events as they happened.
Soon, Power 102fm was noted as the source for local news, with coverage of Crime, Politics, Protests, Sports and Human Interest stories. Their reporters and presenters were noted for being out in the field engaging the hot topic of the day and bringing it Live to the listeners. One remembers such groundbreaking events such as live interviews amidst gun shots from crime affected areas as police try to contain the volatile situation. A presenter taking over a Govt press conference about the construction industry and even offering the speaker a cough drop so he can answer the burning questions, an impromptu fund raiser for a critically ill young girl which brought the nation to tears. Who can forget events such as a Live interview with a religious leader, accused of having someone murdered only to have his interview end up as testimony in court, or a reformed criminal who brought in inmates and have them relay the excruciating circumstances of their lifestyle. Such events have branded Power 102fm’s news team, affectionately dubbed “News Power”, as a true reflection of the nation’s voice and is still revered as the leader in news and current affairs.
Power 102fm’s On Air programming and interviews have continued to develop breaking news and bring them to the listener. The focus is to research all aspects and angles of what is current and have it open for the audience to discuss. With the establishment of their website Power 102fm sought to again challenge and enlighten the audience on a different medium.
“News Power” now invites you to turn to us for all your Trinidad & Tobago News, get involved and share you voice and opinions, leave your comments and continue to send us your ideas and information.
…. Power 102.1fm
Our Management Team:
C.E.O. – Mr Peter Peña
Operations Manager – Mr Rueben Mohammed
Programming Manager – Mr Rueben Mohammed
Marketing Manager – Mrs Karen Kennedy
Head of News (Acting) – Mr Steve Khan
Web Team – Mr Rueben Mohammed, Ms Robin Weaver & Mr Keevan Girdharry
Our Contact information:
88-90 Abercromby Street, Port of Spain. Trinidad & Tobago
PBX – 868-627-6937
FAX – 868-627-9320
email – info@ power102fm.com (no spaces)
Feel free to use the Contact Form below :
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news