Power 102fm, broadcasting from Abercromby Street in Port of Spain, has been focused on providing breaking and developing local news for its audience since 1997. With its dynamic team of reporters, NewsPower established itself as the nation’s leader in reporting current affairs and being first on the scene with Live accounts of events as they happened.
Soon, Power 102fm was noted as the source for local news, with coverage of Crime, Politics, Protests, Sports and Human Interest stories. Their reporters and presenters were noted for being out in the field engaging the hot topic of the day and bringing it Live to the listeners. One remembers such groundbreaking events such as live interviews amidst gun shots from crime affected areas as police try to contain the volatile situation. A presenter taking over a Govt press conference about the construction industry and even offering the speaker a cough drop so he can answer the burning questions, an impromptu fund raiser for a critically ill young girl which brought the nation to tears. Who can forget events such as a Live interview with a religious leader, accused of having someone murdered only to have his interview end up as testimony in court, or a reformed criminal who brought in inmates and have them relay the excruciating circumstances of their lifestyle. Such events have branded Power 102fm’s news team, affectionately dubbed “News Power”, as a true reflection of the nation’s voice and is still revered as the leader in news and current affairs.
Power 102fm’s On Air programming and interviews have continued to develop breaking news and bring them to the listener. The focus is to research all aspects and angles of what is current and have it open for the audience to discuss. With the establishment of their website Power 102fm sought to again challenge and enlighten the audience on a different medium.
“News Power” now invites you to turn to us for all your Trinidad & Tobago News, get involved and share you voice and opinions, leave your comments and continue to send us your ideas and information.
…. Power 102.1fm
Our Management Team:
C.E.O. – Mr Peter Peña
Operations Manager – Mr Rueben Mohammed
Programming Manager – Mr Rueben Mohammed
Marketing Manager – Mrs Karen Kennedy
Head of News (Acting) – Mr Steve Khan
Web Team – Mr Rueben Mohammed, Ms Robin Weaver & Mr Keevan Girdharry
Our Contact information:
88-90 Abercromby Street, Port of Spain. Trinidad & Tobago
PBX – 868-627-6937
FAX – 868-627-9320
email – info@ power102fm.com (no spaces)
Feel free to use the Contact Form below :
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news