The decision by the Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago committee, which is headed by Jennifer Douglas, came via an official media statement issued earlier. Plans are said to be underway to ensure that the young woman who earlier this week was left devastated when the franchise holder disqualified her from the position, is ready for the show, which will see her vie for the coveted crown.
Clarke’s hairstylist, Neil Young told local media that Clarke is preparing and all plans are afoot to ensure that she is a part of the competition which culminates on November 26th.
On Wednesday, Attorney Rondell Donawa issued a pre-action protocol letter demanding a copy of the contract Clarke was said to have breached. The reinstatement of the Naparima Girls College alma mater, comes one day after.