The Contractors Association of Trinidad and Tobago confirms that it is cooperating with the Estate Management and Business Development Company Limited concerning data on the use of red sand in the sector.
On Thursday Agriculture Minister, Clarence Rambarath, at the weekly post cabinet media briefing stated that the EMBD is liaising with contractors following an alleged shortage of red sand in the country.
In a News Power Now interview, Ramlogan Roopnarinesingh CATT President said the situation is serious and by Wednesday of next week the relevant information will be sent to the EMBD.
Mr Roopnarinesingh said he is aware of action being taken by the state to address the situation but insisted that measures to tackle the situation be treated with a level of urgency.
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news