Power102FM

All of the fire officers who were electrocuted last week Thursday have been discharged with the exception of one

All of the fire officers who were electrocuted last week Thursday have been discharged with the exception of one

Chief Fire Officer Roosevelt BruceThis is according to Chief Fire Officer Roosevelt Bruce.

Speaking with News Power Now this morning, he revealed that the Officers were all discharged from the Hospital.

However the officer who received the most serious injuries Devon Gibson, suffered serious burns and was still having tests conducted on him.

Media reports today quoted the officers as saying that the ladder used in rescue efforts last Thursday was faulty.

However that claim received no support from the Fire Chief.

COMMENTS

WORDPRESS: 0
DISQUS: 0
%d bloggers like this: