Prime Minister, Dr Keith Rowley in the House of Representatives yesterday said the government is doing what is required to create a suitable political and economic climate that would inspire investors to do business in […]
A call is being made by the Opposition Leader for a probe to be done into the TSTT \Massy Communications Limited Share Purchase Agreement.
Mrs. Kamla Persad Bissessar, SC made the suggestion during her contribution to the mid-year budget review in the
She insisted that for such a serious transaction involving a […]
While things are a little bit uncomfortable for stakeholders in Tobago at present it’s only for a
Deputy Chief Secretary and Secretary of Finance and the Economy in Tobago Joel Jack says that while
things are a bit strained at the moment, barges that are being used at the moment to […]
TSTT is now being called into question on the Share Purchase Agreement with Massy Communications by the Government of this country.
Speaking at the Post Cabinet Media Briefing yesterday at the Office of the Prime Minister, Minister in Office of the Prime Minister, Stuart Young said the cabinet is currently looking into the agreement; as […]
The Ministry of Education is today saying that three questions in the Secondary Entrance Assessment (SEA) examinations will not be marked to ensure that no child is at a disadvantage.
At a news conference that was held to appraise the public of the development Chief Education Officer Harrilal Seecharan revealed that three questions were flagged […]
- Illegal vending in Arima being tackled
- OWTU says no to job cuts in economic hardship
- Search continues for missing man at sea
- Contractors Association reports better days
- Tobago prices reportedly increasing following transport woes
- Businessman’s murder raises discussions on accessing licensed firearms
- Truckers & Traders Association President says sea bridge crisis needs Gov’t intervention
- Fiery protests as Morvant residents cry neglect
- National Security Minister says Life Sport responsible for crime fighting challenges today
- Sea transport issues continue, PM says sorry
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news