The Ministry of Health is dismissing allegations of a recent news report which stated that seven babies were affected by Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) as a result of the Zika virus.
In a release today the Ministry stated that while there have been seven cases of GBS in Trinidad and Tobago for 2016, tests have […]
As the out pouring of sympathy to the family of the late Makandal Daaga continues, Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley expressed his condolences in a press release today.
He stated that Daaga, who made his mark as a political activist in the 1970s as leader of the Black Power Movement was not afraid to challenge […]
FOUR employees of the Couva/ Tabaquite/Talparo Regional Corporation (CTTRC) – including chief executive officer Carol Dyal – as well as a contactor have been charged with conspiring to defraud the corporation of $1,149,500.
It is alleged that collectively conspired to defraud the corporation by pretending the Suk-I Contractors completed two contractual agreements to install outdoor […]
The case involving a 14 year old boy who was fatally shot at an event in Sea Lots on Saturday morning has gotten the attention of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service Social and Welfare Association.
Reports indicate that Roberts and some friends were at a street party when at approximately 11.30 am several gunshots […]
An update to our earlier story about the fire at Mega Traders on Cipero Street San Fernando:
Fire has destroyed the Golden Terrace Chinese Restaurant on Cipero Street, and two people have been injured.
According to reports, the fire began in the kitchen of the restaurant at around 3.15 this afternoon.
The restaurant’s owners live on […]
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news