The Ministry of Health is dismissing allegations of a recent news report which stated that seven babies were affected by Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS) as a result of the Zika virus.
In a release today the Ministry stated that while there have been seven cases of GBS in Trinidad and Tobago for 2016, tests have […]
As the out pouring of sympathy to the family of the late Makandal Daaga continues, Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley expressed his condolences in a press release today.
He stated that Daaga, who made his mark as a political activist in the 1970s as leader of the Black Power Movement was not afraid to challenge […]
FOUR employees of the Couva/ Tabaquite/Talparo Regional Corporation (CTTRC) – including chief executive officer Carol Dyal – as well as a contactor have been charged with conspiring to defraud the corporation of $1,149,500.
It is alleged that collectively conspired to defraud the corporation by pretending the Suk-I Contractors completed two contractual agreements to install outdoor […]
The case involving a 14 year old boy who was fatally shot at an event in Sea Lots on Saturday morning has gotten the attention of the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service Social and Welfare Association.
Reports indicate that Roberts and some friends were at a street party when at approximately 11.30 am several gunshots […]
An update to our earlier story about the fire at Mega Traders on Cipero Street San Fernando:
Fire has destroyed the Golden Terrace Chinese Restaurant on Cipero Street, and two people have been injured.
According to reports, the fire began in the kitchen of the restaurant at around 3.15 this afternoon.
The restaurant’s owners live on […]
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news