Maracas Bay police are presently assisting with traffic flow along the North Coast Road, in the vicinity of the look out, where, according to ODPM officials, a landslide has taken place.
HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW:
The landslide took place just after 11pm last evening. Traffic is not impassable, however one way traffic is being […]
Clico Policyholders group President, Peter Permell says the appointment of liquidators does not necessarily mean the court is winding down the matter.
There’s news today that government has won its bid to appoint provisional liquidators who will now take custody of the assets of CL Financial.
The ruling means that decision of High Court […]
The Power Breakfast show hosted 3 candidates for the postponed COP leadership elections. In a three way conversation LIVE on air, Nicole Dyer-Griffith, Former COP chairman Carolyn Seepersad Bechan and Dr Sharon-Ann Gopaul-McNicol had what could be described as an unofficial debate. The Legal issue of Dyer-Griffith’s eligibility having left the party and now returning […]
The Full Interview hosted by Tony Fraser
Anil Roberts was grilled, and we do mean grilled by Tony Fraser in this NO HOLDS BARRED all out Anything and Everything on the table interview.
Be the Judge yourself – Was Anil vindicated? Did we miss an opportunity to get answers for issues that needed answering?
Trinidad & Tobago are under a Tropical Storm
Date: 20 June 2017
Issuance Time: 12:00 am
TROPICAL STORM BRET ADVISORY #3
TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS OVER TRINIDAD AND PARTS OF TOBAGO
Issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service
Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect for Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada and its […]
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news