The Trinidad & Tobago Members Club Association has been invited to a meeting with Minister in the Ministry of Finance, Allyson West tomorrow at 1:30 pm at the Ministry of Finance.
The Association says it is grateful for the opportunity to share with the Minister, concerns about the increased Gaming Taxes and its potential to […]
Sheraz Khan – President of the Farmer’s Union said government should ban the importation of unhealthy foods into this country. He lamented that these foods, among them, apples, tomatoes, cabbage, lettuce, all meats, fish and frozen fruits, contribute to life threatening diseases.
Today is World Food Day. Khan gave the controversial recommendation in light of […]
Political analyst Dr. Winford James says the state must not ignore concerns coming from the credit union movement.
Addressing a seminar hosted by the Movement this week, Mr. James urged the government to ensure that this sector is included in its deliberations.
Mr. James admitted that citizens must make the necessary adjustments to survive these […]
President of the Agricultural Society of Trinidad and Tobago, Dhano Sookoo says she has little belief that the $100,000 farmers’ grant announced in the budget, will be implemented.
Speaking with News Power Now, Ms Sookoo said while this initiative sounds like a good one, previous broken promises have left farmers with the belief that the […]
The Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturing Association (TTMA) says that it is pleased to learn of Government’s intent to treat with multiple issues pertinent to the development of the manufacturing sector as stated in the Appropriation Bill for 2017-2018.
However via a release sent by the Association it is noted that it remains cautious in its […]
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- Crime Report Delivered. NOW WHAT? Criminologist Urges Action and Enforcement.
- Over 40? No Problem. T&T Designer, Afiya’s Got The Perfect Advice to Boost Your Confidence Using Fashion.
- Port-of-Spain Welcomes New Catholic Archbishop, Hailing from Barbados.
- Soca Mom and Wife, Fay-Ann Lyons Enters Mas Arena. Delivers Atlanta for C2K18.
- Charged Defense Force Soldiers Spend Divali Behind Bars. Bail Likely Tomorrow.
- Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar today toured areas affected by flooding. She met with residents and spoke with reporters on the situation. In a statement to the
- Archbishop Joseph Harris. Roman Catholic Archbishop Joseph Harris expresses concern about challenges in the education system. He cited violence and indiscipline in school
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news