New York-based Moody’s Investors Service has downgraded Trinidad and Tobago to what investors call “junk” status.
The Moody’s downgrade late Tuesday evening comes four days after fellow New York-based Standard & Poor’s Global Ratings (S&P) also downgraded the country, replacing its “A-” rating with a “BBB+” rating.
T&T’s new rating is “Ba1” from Moody’s, down […]
The Government will have to brace itself for more protest on the issue of Property Tax.
This is according to Former Minister in the Ministry of Finance and Former Minister of Trade Vasant Bharath.
He says this is so because of the manner in which the entire issue is being treated.
Speaking on CNC3’s Morning […]
He said that the TT Spirit will transport three ton vehicles, the TT Express will transport the cars, SUVs and vans, and a barge would transport trucks and trailers.
Demi John Cruikshank Vice President of the Tobago Chamber says that from day one in November when the Minister of Works and Transport Rohan Sinanan got into office the Chamber indicated to him that there was […]
Any attempts at minimizing the inconvenience caused with the departure of the super-fast Galicia cargo vessel is in vain.
This is according to Diane Hadad Chairman of the Inter Island ferry Commission in Tobago.
She believes that there should have been renegotiation with the owner of the Galacia and this would have had a greater […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news