Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Honourable Edmund Dillon received a courtesy call from His Excellency Arend Biesebroek, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary and Head of the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera.
A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was charged with manslaughter and placed on $75,000 bail.
His 18-year -old brother was charged with murder.
The brothers appeared before Couva Magistrate, Seemungal Ramsaran. The matter […]
Acting Superintendent of Police, Toteram Dookie of the Fraud Squad Division cautioned the public during the weekly media briefing held at Police Administration Building in Port -of- Spain on […]
Members of the public are being implored to come forward with information to assist in nabbing a 35-year-old man who is said to have made sexual advances toward an 11-year-old girl via a series of WhatsApp messages.
Screenshots of the conversation between the man, who is married, […]
Thirty -eight year old Joel Burnett otherwise known as Cranky’ of Basanta Trace, Tunapuna, has been charged with the murder of 26 year old Akeem Reid.
The DPP handed down instruction on Tuesday.
Mr. Reid, 26, of Henry Street, Arouca, was run over with his own vehicle during a confrontation with a group of […]
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news