The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger effect on Trinidad and Tobago and the question that hangs in the air now is what are we going to do about it.
This is the concern of Former head of the National Operations Centre (NOC), Commander Garvin Heerah.
He says […]
A peace initiative is being embarked upon today from 1 pm in the Enterprise community. Even amid the fear by some of criminal activity and gang warfare in the area, two Islamic bodies have launched a campaign called, “Trinidad and Tobago We’re Sorry… Be Better Not Bitter.”
President of the Islamic Front, Umar Abdulla spoke […]
At approximately 6pm yesterday residents of Clarence Trace, Valencia, reported hearing several loud explosions, upon investigation they found a man lying in a pool of blood.
He appeared to have been shot multiple […]
While he does acknowledge that something needs to be done to stem the continued violence in the area, he
feels that a police station in not the answer.
Recently there has been concern […]
Parliament is told that a boost in resources by the state to the Defense Force has brought positive results in the fight against crime.
The comment comes from Edmund Dillon National Security Minister.
Answering a question the Order Paper at this afternoon’s session of the House of Representatives Minister explained that strides are being made […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news