In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to evade questions as to whether or not it was him in a widely circulated video, in a hotel room with two ladies, and what looked like marijuana joint.
In the interview, journalist Tony Fraser repeatedly asked Mr […]
Almost three years after Former Sport Minister, Anil Roberts resigned from his ministerial portfolio over allegations of impropriety in public office, there is affirmation by the former D’Abadie/ Omeara Member of parliament that he was asked to step down by then Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar.
Mr. Roberts was interviewed by veteran journalist, Tony […]
For the period January 1st to June 2017, the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service have reported that there was an 8% reduction in robberies throughout the country as compared to reported cases in 2016.
During the weekly Media police briefing, Public Relations Officer of the TTPS, ASP Ag. Michael Pierre reported that out of […]
The Ministry of Health says that it has been made aware of the allegation that Dr Conrad Murray is attending to patients at a local private medical facility without the required medical license.
It explains that pursuant to the Medical Board Act, Chapter 29:50, the Council of the Medical Board of Trinidad and Tobago […]
Prime Minister, Dr Keith Rowley has condemned today’s attack on Roman Catholic Priest Father Clyde Harvey.
He says the incident involving the religious leader, by able-bodied gun-toting men sadly represents the worst that exists within our communities.
In a media release Dr Rowley added that unfortunately, there are people who have chosen criminal conduct as […]
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news