A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Education Ministry.
Thousands of students returned to the classroom Monday after the two-week Easter vacation.
The Ministry said it is satisfied that all efforts were made for a successful return to the classrooms.
Students and teachers were also encouraged by […]
Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley is being urged to spare the country “any more of the failed and hopeless” Education Minister following the early announcement of a new Chancellor of the University of the West Indies. Minister Anthony Garcia at Thursday’s Post Cabinet media briefing announced that businessman Robert Bermudez was selected […]
The National Primary School Principals Association has made several recommendations to further reduce indiscipline at schools, among them a reduction in lunch and recess hours.
This was revealed following a media conference between executives at the Ministry of Education and the NAPSPA at the Education Towers yesterday.
Minister Anthony Garcia acknowledged the proposal but said […]
The Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association is today challenging claims by the Ministry of Education that there has been a reduction in violence in Secondary Schools.
Speaking with News Power Now this morning TTUTA President Lyndsey Doodai said he did not think the Ministry’s information was accurate
He said based on feedback provided by […]
The Education Ministry is today denying claims made by Behaviour Change Consultant Franklyn Dolly that suggests that the Ministry’s handling of children with behavioral challenges is not efficient.
Dolly was quoted in the media as saying that steps must immediately be taken to address how children with behavioural challenges are dealt with in the school […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news