Students attached to the law faculty at the University of the West Indies conducted a noisy protest yesterday, after being locked out by the school’s
Scores of students were piled outside of the Teaching and Learning Centre on the campus, seeking a meeting with campus principal professor, Brian
They were […]
Attorneys representing principal of the Ste Madeleine Secondary School Joy Arjoon-Singh have filed a defamation claim against the Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teacher’s Association (TTUTA) and its President Lynsley Doodhai.
The claim was filed on Tuesday, in which Arjoon-Singh is seeking a public apology from Doodhai, an injunction prohibiting him from making further disparaging remarks […]
The Ministry is adopting a no-nonsense approach to issues of violence, indiscipline and bullying, and
school principals are being asked to review existing […]
Has the global shift to technology inspired teaching, coupled with time constraints within the family, led to literacy issues in our country? This was among the topics discussed on sister frequency Boom Champions 94.1FM earlier today.
Commenting on the cultural shift, Minister in the Ministry of Education, Dr. Lovell Francis, admitted that there are many […]
The Education Minister and his team are today being chastised by the former Education Minister over their handling or lack thereof, of the situation at the Ste. Madeline Secondary School.
Speaking with News Power Now this morning, after yesterday stating that Minister Anthony Garcia had allowed the situation at the school to erupt into what […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news