I don’t need to defend my win to anybody.
That is the statement being made today from owner of Ronnie and Caro’s Mas Band Ronnie McIntosh.
He said that he’s accustomed to naysayers who have nothing positive to say or to offer.
He said that while some may feel that there is no story in […]
It is a wonderful feeling to go down in the T&T Carnival history books.
This is according to Edgehill Thomas aka MX Prime who along with his group the Ultimate Rejects are the Road March 2017 winners.
The MX Prime and the Ultimate Rejects are now the record holders of winning the most ever plays […]
The Chairman of the National Carnival Commission is today saying that he will soon give up the position.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Show on Power 102.1fm this morning Kenny Da Silva revealed that he will resign as Chairman of the NCC.
He said that this is his last year in that post.
Persons have […]
Calypso Monarch 2017 – Chalkdust
1st – Chalkdust – Learn From Arithmetic – 439
2nd – Karene Asche – Caught in the Whirlwind – 423
3rd – Heather Mac Intosh – Games – 417
4th – Terri Lyons – The Phrase – 415
5th – Rondell Donawa – Lip […]
St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” Nedd-Reid is today taking action against the Trinbago Unified Calypsonians Organisation (TUCO).
She has presented the Organization with her own threat of legal action after she was disqualified on Tuesday from participating in Sunday’s Calypso Monarch competition due to her nationality.
Nedd-Reid’s lawyer Keith Scotland yesterday issued a […]
- Illegal vending in Arima being tackled
- OWTU says no to job cuts in economic hardship
- Search continues for missing man at sea
- Contractors Association reports better days
- Tobago prices reportedly increasing following transport woes
- Businessman’s murder raises discussions on accessing licensed firearms
- Truckers & Traders Association President says sea bridge crisis needs Gov’t intervention
- Fiery protests as Morvant residents cry neglect
- National Security Minister says Life Sport responsible for crime fighting challenges today
- Sea transport issues continue, PM says sorry
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news