The Ministry of Health is commending members of staff who responded to two separate emergency events, in South and East Trinidad, on Tuesday.
It says on the night of August 2nd, the Airports Authority contacted senior medical staff of the Ministry of Health and advised that passengers on inbound American Airlines flight AA 2713, […]
In light of the accident on the Priority Bus Route on Wednesday in which a truck pulled down several utility poles and overhead lines, the Trinidad and Tobago Electricity Commission is offering guidance to the public on safety precautions to take in such circumstances.
The Commission explained that most of the damage was to […]
Residents for Reform/Manahambre plan to sustain their efforts to get the relevant authorities to address poor road conditions and the issue of flooding.
On Wednesday the issues were highlighted at a community Outreach Meeting held at the Reform Community Centre.
Councillor for the area, Chris Hosein, in News Power Now interview this afternoon said […]
Some 200,000 people in Trinidad and Tobago are suffering with Diabetes. Some people are unaware of their condition. First Vice President of the Diabetes Foundation, Andrew Dhanoo this morning told News Power Now that primary school children are significantly heavier in weight than children of the same age group in the United States.
Chaguanas Mayor Gopaul Boodan confirmed that he has been notified by government that there will be a ten percent reduction in funding allocated to regional corporations.
Mayor Boodan explained that the letter which he received was sent by the Ministry of Rural Development and Local Government.
In a News Power Now interview, Mayor Boodan […]
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news