Trinidad & Tobago are under a Tropical Storm
Date: 20 June 2017
Issuance Time: 12:00 am
TROPICAL STORM BRET ADVISORY #3
TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS OVER TRINIDAD AND PARTS OF TOBAGO
Issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service
Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect for Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada and its […]
Bonus footage : Caiman in Beetham Drains
Residents of Beetham Gardens are today appealing to authorities to answer to their cries for help regarding the massive construction work on the highway, which has led to drains overflowing causing water to spill into their homes.
News Power Now spoke with Phase 3 resident Sylvia Gittens who […]
The government has given the assurance that the Town and Country Planning Division is making a direct effort to ensure that public buildings provide access for the differently abled.
Planning and Development Minister Camille Robinson Regis explained that satisfying Occupational Safety and Health requirements is also another area where compliance must be met.
The government says action is being taken to address locust infestations facing Moruga and other communities in south Trinidad.
Minister of Agriculture, Land and Fisheries Clarence Rambharat reveals that the development is not an uncommon one.
Responding to a question on the Order Paper posed by the Opposition in the Senate on the issue, […]
The Health Ministry is moving to standardize payments in the various Regional Health Authorities.
Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh contends that the move is necessary to avoid competition among the RHA’s.
Speaking in the parliament this week, Minister Deyalsingh confirmed that there are instances where RHA’s with more attractive terms and conditions have been to attract […]
- Opposition seeks to clears the air on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- POS Mayor says he is not aware of calls for Christopher Columbus statue to be removed
- Aboud-Sabga’s comment on Bourdain programme triggers one man protest outside Rituals Coffee
- Sabga-Aboud apologizes for ‘careless words’ made on Bourdain’s programme
- Health Minister says issues facing POS General hospital dietary staff have been addressed
- Las Cuevas beach Lifeguards call for their work issues to be addressed urgently
- Political Analyst says Opposition walkout in Parliament on Friday was unfortunate
- The ODPM says steady progress continues in relief work following Bret
- San Fernando Imam says Islam does not condone attacks
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- The Opposition United National Congress is attempting to set the record straight on information surrounding the walkout of the Parliament which occurred last Friday. A s
- Port of Spain Mayor, Joel Martinez stated during an interview with Power102 News, that he is unaware of any movement attempting to remove the statue of Christopher Colum
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news