Speaking at a ceremonial sitting of the Industrial court this morning to mark the opening of the new law term, Judge Thomas-Felix explained there is a shortage […]
This society has become violent and this has manifested itself in aggression being used as the first line of defense. This is according to Vice President of the Media Association of Trinidad and Tobago Joel Julian.
He believes that while Trinidad and Tobago has become known for its “happy people”, the reality is that violence […]
The labour movement is sticking with its position that government had plans to retrench workers in the public sector.
Ancel Roget, President General of the Oilfield Workers Trade Union highlighted this stance during a News Power Now interview on Friday.
The union leader was at the time responding to a statement issued by the Office […]
There will be no public service retrenchment in this country – at least not until December 31st. This is one of the moratoriums agreed to by the Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley and members of the Joint Trade Union Movement. The met yesterday at the Office of the Prime Minister in St. Clair.
Oilfield Workers’ […]
The Inter-Isle Truckers and Traders Association today gave several recommendations at the sitting of the Joint Select Committee on Land and Physical Infrastructure to help improve transportation between Scarborough and Port-of- Spain. Horace Amede, President of the Association, focused on the need for improvement in facilities to properly accommodate persons with physical disabilities and the […]
- T&T Nationals Are Saying WHAT? Here Are a Few Facts About Dominica…
- Dominicans Welcome to Stay 6 Months in T&T, Says PM Rowley.
- Stephen Cadiz – Former Transport Minister says Ocean Flower 2 Presence Locally, an Embarrassment.
- 15 Dead, 20 Missing As Reality Sets In Following Maria’s Passage in Dominica.
- Children Trapped Under Mexico Rubble. Time Running Out.
- Desal Plant Shut Down Scheduled for Next Week. WASA Says Everyone Will Be Affected.
- No. The Ocean Flower 2 Is Not Operational on T&T’s Sea bridge. It’s DryDocked says Ministry.
- BE EARTHQUAKE READY: Here’s How You Can Survive An Earthquake.
- Dead Shop Keeper’s Son Said She Was Very Concerned About Crime Surge In The Area.
- Off Duty Cop Shoots Bandits. One Dead, The Other Wounded.
- Dominica has been devastated by the effects of the recent passage of Hurricane Maria. Trinidad and tobago’s Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley has extended a helping
- This country is opening its arms to residents of Dominica who’ve been affected after the catastrophic Hurricane Maria made landfall earlier this week, ravaging the
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news