A step in the right direction, but moving towards achieving this must be genuine; this is the assessment of Joseph Remy, President of the Communication Workers Union, to an appeal from Watson Duke, Public Services Association President, for unity in the labour movement.
The PSA head made the appeal during a media briefing recently […]
The Communication Workers Union says it is not pleased with the lack of information given to them regarding the TSTT Massy Share Purchase Agreement.
Speaking with News Power Now this morning, President of the Communication Workers Union, Joseph Remy said the union was schedule to meet with TSTT’S management, however they were subsequently informed that […]
Speaking with News Power Now, Robert Benacia, President Industrial General and Sanitation Workers Union said the union will continue to push […]
An accident around the Grand Bazaar area is being listed as the cause of a traffic build up this morning.
Traffic is said to be bumper to bumper from the South exit just before the Aranguez Flyover from as early as 5 o’clock this morning.
Motorists have reported that the pile up is also contributing […]
PSA workers are still owed monies by the Government.
This is according to Watson Duke President of the Public Services Association.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Morning Show right here on power 102.1fm this morning he revealed that while public servants would have gotten their updated salaries there is a minority who have not received […]
- Illegal vending in Arima being tackled
- OWTU says no to job cuts in economic hardship
- Search continues for missing man at sea
- Contractors Association reports better days
- Tobago prices reportedly increasing following transport woes
- Businessman’s murder raises discussions on accessing licensed firearms
- Truckers & Traders Association President says sea bridge crisis needs Gov’t intervention
- Fiery protests as Morvant residents cry neglect
- National Security Minister says Life Sport responsible for crime fighting challenges today
- Sea transport issues continue, PM says sorry
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news