The Communication Workers Union has said they will now write to the Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley
requesting the government to revert its decision to dissolve the tourism development company.
Speaking with members of the media during a staged protest at the International Waterfront Complex
yesterday afternoon, Communications Workers Union leader, Joseph Remy […]
President, Communications Workers’ Union (CWU) Joseph Remy, is today calling for the removal of the Tourism Minister.
The call comes after the announcement of the dissolution of the Tourism Development Corporation last week by the Minister of Tourism.
He says that many workers will be thrust on the breadline and there seems to be no […]
The Government service should have been modernized by now.
This is according to President of the Public Service Association Watson Duke.
He maintains that there are fundamental shortcomings in the public service and the Government authorities are directly to blame for the shortfall.
He made the comments on the Power Breakfast Show on Power 102.1fm […]
A threat of strike action by the Public Services Association is taking center stage today.
President of the PSA Watson Duke is today telling the Government that they must pay public servants or face dire consequences.
He said that PSA members have been patient enough.
However he maintains that they have done so in vain.
The National Trade Union Center (NATUC) is today reiterating its call for the removal of the Chairman of Angostura Dr. Rolf Balgobin.
Speaking to News Power Now from Jamaica, President of NATUC Michael Annisette revealed that this is
based on recent newspaper articles and media coverage unearthing a slew of allegations of sexual
harassment raised […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news