The National Trade Union Center (NATUC) is today reiterating its call for the removal of the Chairman of Angostura Dr. Rolf Balgobin.
Speaking to News Power Now from Jamaica, President of NATUC Michael Annisette revealed that this is
based on recent newspaper articles and media coverage unearthing a slew of allegations of sexual
harassment raised […]
Meanwhile President of PETROTRIN Fitzroy Harewood has stated that talks are continuing between the Company and the Union this morning.
He says that presently all parties are on a break from the meetings at this time.
In a televised interview this morning he revealed that the meeting has been ongoing for some time.
He stated […]
The National Trade Union Centre General Secretary Michael Annisette, maintains that workers deserve monies owed to them.
He says that there must be a balance struck. Annisette maintains that the cost of living continues to rise, so that it would be unfair to expect workers to exist on the same salaries if they are to […]
A strike by Petrotrin workers is not in the best interest of Trinidad and Tobago or the Company.
This according to Former Minister of Energy Kevin Ramnarine. He maintains that presently, the Company is in a very fragile financial position and a strike would only exacerbate the situation. He made the comments during an interview […]
The Oilfield Workers Trade Union says it will serve official strike notice on State-owned oil company Petrotrin next Wednesday. After a night of conciliation talks with the company and the Ministry of labour, the OWTU held a news conference this morning. Speaking to the media President General Ancel Roget said the union […]
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news