Speaking with News Power Now, Robert Benacia, President Industrial General and Sanitation Workers Union said the union will continue to push […]
An accident around the Grand Bazaar area is being listed as the cause of a traffic build up this morning.
Traffic is said to be bumper to bumper from the South exit just before the Aranguez Flyover from as early as 5 o’clock this morning.
Motorists have reported that the pile up is also contributing […]
PSA workers are still owed monies by the Government.
This is according to Watson Duke President of the Public Services Association.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Morning Show right here on power 102.1fm this morning he revealed that while public servants would have gotten their updated salaries there is a minority who have not received […]
Ceron Richards Prison Officers Association President expressed the comment while speaking on Power
102.1fm’s all day focus on the labour movement with host Andy Johnson.
Mr Richards claimed that many of the issues facing prisons officers have not been addressed.
He said this situation contributes to tension and unease in the industrial climate.
The Communication Workers Union has said they will now write to the Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley
requesting the government to revert its decision to dissolve the tourism development company.
Speaking with members of the media during a staged protest at the International Waterfront Complex
yesterday afternoon, Communications Workers Union leader, Joseph Remy […]
- Opposition seeks to clears the air on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- POS Mayor says he is not aware of calls for Christopher Columbus statue to be removed
- Aboud-Sabga’s comment on Bourdain programme triggers one man protest outside Rituals Coffee
- Sabga-Aboud apologizes for ‘careless words’ made on Bourdain’s programme
- Health Minister says issues facing POS General hospital dietary staff have been addressed
- Las Cuevas beach Lifeguards call for their work issues to be addressed urgently
- Political Analyst says Opposition walkout in Parliament on Friday was unfortunate
- The ODPM says steady progress continues in relief work following Bret
- San Fernando Imam says Islam does not condone attacks
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- The Opposition United National Congress is attempting to set the record straight on information surrounding the walkout of the Parliament which occurred last Friday. A s
- Port of Spain Mayor, Joel Martinez stated during an interview with Power102 News, that he is unaware of any movement attempting to remove the statue of Christopher Colum
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news