The San Juan Business Association is of the view that the recent call by the labour movement for a boycott of certain businesses does not help the country especially in light of the tough economic situation.
Vivek Charran SJBA President made the comment during a News Power Now interview.
He said the appeal by […]
The Port Authority of Trinidad and Tobago says it has to restart the procurement process in search for a passenger vessel to service the inter-island route.
It explained that this move has become necessary following the latest development surrounding the Ocean Flower.
Allison Lewis PATT Chairman speaking during the Facing the Issues Programme this […]
There is word today that the contract with the Ocean Flower has been cancelled.
The announcement was made by the Minister of Works and Transport Rohan Sinanan.
The reason being given is failure to comply with contractual arrangements namely the late arrival of the vessel.
Mr. Sinanan is today saying that he is confident that […]
Representatives of the private-sector on the National Tripartite Advisory Committee say it remains committed to the tripartite consultative process and is ready to take part in all constructive dialogue and debate.
It explains that the country’s economy remains in a highly vulnerable state and urgent, concerted action is needed by all stakeholders to ensure […]
Energy Minister Franklin Khan has noted the need for strong leadership, competent management, greater efficiency and productivity as some of the factors to turn around state owned oil company Petrotrin.
Minister Khan is also of the view that the state entity must apply modern science and technology and the injection of substantial capital to […]
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news