Meanwhile President of PETROTRIN Fitzroy Harewood has stated that talks are continuing between the Company and the Union this morning.
He says that presently all parties are on a break from the meetings at this time.
In a televised interview this morning he revealed that the meeting has been ongoing for some time.
He stated […]
The National Trade Union Centre General Secretary Michael Annisette, maintains that workers deserve monies owed to them.
He says that there must be a balance struck. Annisette maintains that the cost of living continues to rise, so that it would be unfair to expect workers to exist on the same salaries if they are to […]
A strike by Petrotrin workers is not in the best interest of Trinidad and Tobago or the Company.
This according to Former Minister of Energy Kevin Ramnarine. He maintains that presently, the Company is in a very fragile financial position and a strike would only exacerbate the situation. He made the comments during an interview […]
The Oilfield Workers Trade Union says it will serve official strike notice on State-owned oil company Petrotrin next Wednesday. After a night of conciliation talks with the company and the Ministry of labour, the OWTU held a news conference this morning. Speaking to the media President General Ancel Roget said the union […]
Petrotrin is now under fire, not from the OWTU, but this time it’s from the Prime Minister.
Earlier this week the OWTU threatened the shut down Petrotrin’s operations because of an offer of zero during wage negotiations.
However, speaking during an exclusive interview on the Power Breakfast Morning Show today, Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news