Government is going to the court in a bid to get resolution on the issue of the over fifty part- heard matters involving former Chief Magistrate Marcia Ayers Ceasar.
Stuart Young, Minister in the Office of the Attorney General told the weekly post cabinet media briefing this afternoon that there will be benefits for the […]
Thirty -eight year old Joel Burnett otherwise known as Cranky’ of Basanta Trace, Tunapuna, has been charged with the murder of 26 year old Akeem Reid.
The DPP handed down instruction on Tuesday.
Mr. Reid, 26, of Henry Street, Arouca, was run over with his own vehicle during a confrontation with a group of […]
42 year old Rajkumar Mathura, a mason of Penal Rock Road was today sentenced to 60 days simple imprisonment after he pleaded guilty to chopping Rajesh Balkaran last Sunday.
He was also ordered to pay the victim five thousand dollars compensation or in default to serve an additional six weeks in jail.
Balkaran, who […]
The Opposition Leader is calling on Prime Minister, Dr Keith Rowley to immediately establish a Commission of Enquiry into the Tobago ferry fiasco.
In a media release this afternoon, Kamla Persad Bissessar urged the Prime Minister to rescind his decision to appoint a sole investigator to examine the circumstances surrounding the procurement of the […]
In news just coming to hand now, in the injunction filed against 34 members of the Congress of the People by former member Kirk Francis, the matter has been transferred to the Port-of-Spain High Court.
Justice Davendra Rampersad in the San Fernando High Court is reported to have recluse himself from the case.
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news