The Government has to get involved in dealing with the crime situation.
While the Government cannot tell the police who they must arrest they still have to gather intelligence and seek advice from various agencies on how to effectively deal with the critical situation.
This is according to Attorney at Law and former Attorney General […]
There are reports of a serious accident which claimed the lives of a woman and her two children this morning.
Reports state that accident occurred n the corner of Mausica junction and the Priority Bus Route around 11 pm last night.
According to reports, the driver of a B14 vehicle allegedly ran the red light […]
Parking in the Port of Spain area remains a topic of continued concern among motorists.
There have also been continued pleas for the practice of indiscriminate wrecking to be […]
There is word today that popular television host of ‘Beyond the Tape’, Inspector Roger Alexander, has been charged with assault.
The charges were reportedly laid per instructions from the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP).
He was also charged with common assault and assault by beating.
Information was laid at the Port of Spain 3rd Magistrate […]
The National Trade Union Centre General Secretary Michael Annisette, maintains that workers deserve monies owed to them.
He says that there must be a balance struck. Annisette maintains that the cost of living continues to rise, so that it would be unfair to expect workers to exist on the same salaries if they are to […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news