The ODPM is today assuring citizens that support relief and recovery efforts continue, to areas impacted by severe weather conditions, which resulted in widespread flooding across the nation.
There needs to be some sort of intervention in the critical hours of a disaster to ensure proper communication and management of the event. This, according to Former ODPM CEO Stephen Ramroop, who says this did not occur during recent heavy flooding across the country, during ongoing inclement weather.
A fire in Belmont at around 1:30 this morning, has left a 24-year-old man severely burnt.
Akil Phipps is being treated at hospital after being found outside the house, with injuries sustained from the blaze.
The incident occurred at Lychee Trace, Upper Oxford Street, Belmont. Fire officers who responded to the report are said to […]
Last evening, a new queen was crowned in Trinidad and Tobago.
Yvonne Clarke, who hails from the city of San Fernando, walked away with the title of Miss Universe Trinidad and Tobago 2017. The competition was held at the Banquet and Conference Centre at The Cascadia Hotel last evening, where 10 delegates contended for the […]
Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar today toured areas affected by flooding. She met with residents and spoke with reporters on the situation. In a statement to the media, Persad Bissessar lamented the situation.
“It is truly heartbreaking to see the level of devastation as a result of the floods, and to hear the cries for […]
- Tropical Wave Near East Trinidad. More Rainfall On The Way. BE VIGILANT.
- Present ODPM Deputy CEO Was At A Severe Disadvantage, During Last Week’s Flooding Says Former CEO.
- 4 Shot At Moruga Bar Overnight. Police Hunt Suspects.
- 24- Year -Old Man Severely Burnt in Belmont Blaze.
- Miss Universe T&T, Crowned. Naps Alumni, Port of Spain Resident Ready to Represent.
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- The ODPM is today assuring citizens that support relief and recovery efforts continue, to areas impacted by severe weather conditions, which resulted in widespread floodi
- Police have launched a man hunt after 4 men from Moruga were shot last evening. Reports state the men were at Rampersad’s Bar in Moruga at around 10:30 PM when a ma
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news