The Trinidad & Tobago Members Club Association has been invited to a meeting with Minister in the Ministry of Finance, Allyson West tomorrow at 1:30 pm at the Ministry of Finance.
The Association says it is grateful for the opportunity to share with the Minister, concerns about the increased Gaming Taxes and its potential to […]
Issuing the warning in a Facebook post, Agriculture Minister Clarence Rambharat who also posted photos of the carcasses said, “Consumers of wild […]
Bail in the amount of $375,000 each has been granted to two soldiers attached to the Trinidad and Tobago Defense Force. The men, Lance Corporal Jason Richards, of Edinburgh 500, and Private Josimar Belgrave, of St Ann’s appeared before Senior Magistrate Nanette Forde-John in the Port-of-Spain Magistrates’ Court on a total of 162 fraud charges. The […]
Three men have appeared before a Couva magistrate on charges of cocaine and marijuana trafficking and possession of firearm and ammunition after they were allegedly found with more than 23 million dollars’ worth of cocaine.
Two of the men, brothers Wayne and Joel Havelock were both granted bail in the sum of granted $5.5Mn and […]
Commissioner of Prisons Williams Alexander believes that arming off-duty officers must be given top priority and as such he plans to engage in discussions on the issue with acting Commissioner Stephen Williams on the issue.
He made the comment yesterday following the funeral for slain prison officer Richard Sandy at the St Barnabas Anglican Church, […]
- Tropical Wave Near East Trinidad. More Rainfall On The Way. BE VIGILANT.
- Present ODPM Deputy CEO Was At A Severe Disadvantage, During Last Week’s Flooding Says Former CEO.
- 4 Shot At Moruga Bar Overnight. Police Hunt Suspects.
- 24- Year -Old Man Severely Burnt in Belmont Blaze.
- Miss Universe T&T, Crowned. Naps Alumni, Port of Spain Resident Ready to Represent.
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- The ODPM is today assuring citizens that support relief and recovery efforts continue, to areas impacted by severe weather conditions, which resulted in widespread floodi
- Police have launched a man hunt after 4 men from Moruga were shot last evening. Reports state the men were at Rampersad’s Bar in Moruga at around 10:30 PM when a ma
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news