There needs to be some sort of intervention in the critical hours of a disaster to ensure proper communication and management of the event. This, according to Former ODPM CEO Stephen Ramroop, who says this did not occur during recent heavy flooding across the country, during ongoing inclement weather.
Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar today toured areas affected by flooding. She met with residents and spoke with reporters on the situation. In a statement to the media, Persad Bissessar lamented the situation.
“It is truly heartbreaking to see the level of devastation as a result of the floods, and to hear the cries for […]
The Trinidad & Tobago Members Club Association has been invited to a meeting with Minister in the Ministry of Finance, Allyson West tomorrow at 1:30 pm at the Ministry of Finance.
The Association says it is grateful for the opportunity to share with the Minister, concerns about the increased Gaming Taxes and its potential to […]
Government is being urged not to ignore the recommendations contained in the report done on the Manpower of the Police Service. The appeal comes from Criminologist Professor Ramesh Deosaran.
A video that is making the rounds on social media, is now leaving many questioning what’s next in Trinidad and Tobago- this as a group, of what appears to be Casino workers, assembled outside of the Maraval home of Finance Minister, Colm Imbert on Wednesday.
The video shows the group, dressed in red t-shirts with […]
- Tropical Wave Near East Trinidad. More Rainfall On The Way. BE VIGILANT.
- Present ODPM Deputy CEO Was At A Severe Disadvantage, During Last Week’s Flooding Says Former CEO.
- 4 Shot At Moruga Bar Overnight. Police Hunt Suspects.
- 24- Year -Old Man Severely Burnt in Belmont Blaze.
- Miss Universe T&T, Crowned. Naps Alumni, Port of Spain Resident Ready to Represent.
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- The ODPM is today assuring citizens that support relief and recovery efforts continue, to areas impacted by severe weather conditions, which resulted in widespread floodi
- Police have launched a man hunt after 4 men from Moruga were shot last evening. Reports state the men were at Rampersad’s Bar in Moruga at around 10:30 PM when a ma
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news