Lifeguards operating at Las Cuevas beach are calling for concerns they have highlighted in the past to be treated with a sense of urgency by the relevant authorities.
The issue was indicated by Augustus Sylvester, Health and Safety Branch Officer of the National Union of Government and Federated Workers.
Mr Sylvester in an […]
Political analyst Rishi Maharaj describes as unfortunate recent development in the parliament which ended in a walkout by the Opposition during last Friday’s sitting of the House of Representatives.
In a News Power Now interview this afternoon, Mr Maharaj noted that when an incident of this kind occurs it sends a negative message to […]
Dave Williams, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management, says steady progress is being made by the regional corporations following Tropical Storm Bret.
Mr Williams emphasized that focus is being placed on areas such Couva \Tabaquite, Rio Claro\ Mayaro, Penal \Debe and Siparia.
Meanwhile, Minister of Social Development and […]
One religious leader is speaking against the stigma attached to the Muslim faith which is usually linked to attacks carry out by extremist or radical groups.
It’s a comment made on today’s celebration of Eid-ul-Fitr by Imam Maulana Mushtaq Sulaimani of the San Fernando Jama Masjid.
He was speaking in a News Power Now […]
Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from another former Minister Gary Griffith.
Below is the full interview in 2 parts.
- Opposition seeks to clears the air on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- POS Mayor says he is not aware of calls for Christopher Columbus statue to be removed
- Aboud-Sabga’s comment on Bourdain programme triggers one man protest outside Rituals Coffee
- Sabga-Aboud apologizes for ‘careless words’ made on Bourdain’s programme
- Health Minister says issues facing POS General hospital dietary staff have been addressed
- Las Cuevas beach Lifeguards call for their work issues to be addressed urgently
- Political Analyst says Opposition walkout in Parliament on Friday was unfortunate
- The ODPM says steady progress continues in relief work following Bret
- San Fernando Imam says Islam does not condone attacks
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- The Opposition United National Congress is attempting to set the record straight on information surrounding the walkout of the Parliament which occurred last Friday. A s
- Port of Spain Mayor, Joel Martinez stated during an interview with Power102 News, that he is unaware of any movement attempting to remove the statue of Christopher Colum
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news