The former Minister of Works and Transport Steven Cadiz says the investigations into the procurement contract of the Cabo Star and the Ocean Flower 2 must to be very specific.
He says he’s not convinced that the investigations that have been launched have been specific enough in its scope of operations into the two issues.
A house has been gutted by fire in Lange Park, Chaguanas.
Details surrounding the incident are limited at this time. Our news department will deliver all details in our newscast.
Stay with Power 102.1FM throughout your day.
Remember you can download the app in the Google Play store or the Apple App Store.
There are reports of a shooting in La Puerta, Diego Martin this morning. One man is said to have died in the incident. News Power Now will gather more details and bring it to you in our newscast on Power 102.1FM. Please say with us.
A 27 -year -old man was chopped by a close male relative on Saturday afternoon in Penal. Dead is Paul Mark Teeluck of Lachoos Road, Penal. The incident unravelled at the family’s home. Reports are that the victim’s 71 -year -old mother risked her life to save him, during the attack.
Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Honourable Edmund Dillon received a courtesy call from His Excellency Arend Biesebroek, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary and Head of the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago.
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news