Government is going to the court in a bid to get resolution on the issue of the over fifty part- heard matters involving former Chief Magistrate Marcia Ayers Ceasar.
Stuart Young, Minister in the Office of the Attorney General told the weekly post cabinet media briefing this afternoon that there will be benefits for the […]
The entire fiasco concerning the seabridge and the contracts with the Cabo Star and the Ocean Flower 2 is a Government issue and not a PNM issue.
Former Minister of Works and Transport Fitzgerald Hinds says the entire issue really involves the Government of Trinidad and Tobago.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Show on Thursday […]
Whoever assumes the mantle of the leadership of the Congress of the People must use the recent public attention for the good of the party.
This is according to leadership hopeful, Nicole Dyer Griffith.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Show on power 102.1FM on Thursday morning, she said despite attempts to stop it, elections to […]
In news just coming to hand now, in the injunction filed against 34 members of the Congress of the People by former member Kirk Francis, the matter has been transferred to the Port-of-Spain High Court.
Justice Davendra Rampersad in the San Fernando High Court is reported to have recluse himself from the case.
Former government minister Devant Maharaj, who has already reported this matter to the Integrity Commission, is now against this latest move.
Business executive Christian Mouttet has been appointed sole investigator into what is called “circumstances surrounding the procurement of the Cabo Star and the Ocean Flower 2, and the entering into the charter party […]
- Intensified Corporation for Regional Security Discussed by Heads, in Recent Meeting on Crime.
- West Indies target 470 deficit in pink-ball Test against England
- Vincent Cabrera Tells GML Workers To Band Together and Demand Job Security after 31 More Are Dismissed.
- Active Hurricane Season It Is. More Active Than Previous Seasons, Says MET Head.
- A Must See. Ladies, Call Up Your Girlfriends. We’re Heading Out!
- IT’S FRIDAY!!!! Want A Cocktail? Here’s What You Need.
- NOTE: Caribbean Airlines Reschedules Flights
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- Intensifying cooperation regarding regional security was the focus of discussions on Friday morning when the Minister of National Security Major General (Ret’d) the Ho
- Keiron Pollard Second day of the fifth ever day-night pink-ball match in Test cricket history closed with West Indies on 44 for the loss of opener Kraigg Braithwaite for
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news