This country is expecting an impressive showing of tourist arrivals for the Carnival season.
This is according to Minister of Tourism Shamfa Cudjoe.
Speaking on the Morning Edition Show today she revealed that the figures thus far suggest that hotel occupancy at major hotels in the Port of Spain area is at full capacity in […]
The future of the FATCA legislation which is yet to be passed in the parliament, remains a focal point in this country’s politics.
On Thursday, the Opposition and government will meet on the matter again. Opposition Chairman, David Lee, in an interview with News Power Now this morning, noted recent efforts by CARICOM leaders to […]
The Constitution of Trinidad and Tobago provides that the three fifths majority can be amended.
This is according to former Minister of Works and Transport and Attorney Fitzgerald Hinds.
Minister Hinds revealed this morning that the Constitution itself allows for its own changing according to the needs an evolving society.
Speaking on Good Morning T&T […]
Speaking on the issue this morning on the Power Breakfast show, Nigel Baptiste Vice President of the Bankers Association said the association is troubled with what they say is the Opposition stalling to have the legislation passed in Parliament.
Baptiste in response to Dr. Bhoendradatt Tewarie statement that the legislation would be passed on February […]
Controversy continues to surround the passing of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Agreement (FATCA), however according to Finance Minister Colm Imbert T&T must comply and implement law since there has been no change in the US Treasury’s position on FATCA.
Speaking in Parliament yesterday on a Joint Select Committee report on the FATCA legislation, Imbert […]
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news