Former executive chairman of the Urban Development Corporation of T&T or Udecott, Calder Hart, wants the findings of the Commission of Enquiry into the Las Alturas housing development quashed and his name cleared, because he believes those findings are “illegal”.
According to an article in the Express newspaper, Hart claims he was denied “natural […]
The Health Ministry is moving to standardize payments in the various Regional Health Authorities.
Health Minister Terrence Deyalsingh contends that the move is necessary to avoid competition among the RHA’s.
Speaking in the parliament this week, Minister Deyalsingh confirmed that there are instances where RHA’s with more attractive terms and conditions have been to attract […]
Government says it is moving ahead with the necessary ground work to form the proposed Revenue Authority.
Finance Minister Colm Imbert maintains that an independent institution to focus on this important area is vital and will help in the collection of taxes.
He confirmed that the move also had input from the International Monetary Fund, […]
World Bank officials will be visiting this country next month to provide the government with guidance and advice in several areas such as public expenditure.
Finance Minister Colm Imbert made the revelation during the mid-year budget review in the House of Representatives on Wednesday.
He said the data received from the mission of the international […]
Prime Minister, Dr Keith Rowley in the House of Representatives yesterday said the government is doing what is required to create a suitable political and economic climate that would inspire investors to do business in […]
- Over 100 schools meet to discuss urgent issues such as discipline and supervision
- Trinidadian nationals in London said to be safe following terror attack
- Port Authority says sea transportation issues to be resolved soon
- Police Complaints Authority says illegal wrecking of vehicles has been ongoing
- The Prime Minister requests report from Sports Minister on recent Tobago trip
- Tourism Association President says not enough being done to market Trinidad
- Sport Minister says allegations against him are an attempt to get him out of office
- Tobago records another murder
- Attorney at law Om Lalla says Finance Minister trying to get around court ruling
- PSA General Secretary promises ideal industrial relations climate if elected President
- Education Minister, Anthony Garcia The Education Ministry reveals that over one hundred of the one hundred and twenty-five secondary schools’ principals heeded a call b
- London terror attack This country’s High Commission in London confirms that all nationals within the diaspora who are registered with it are safe following the terror a
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news