The government has raised concerns with its Jamaican counterparts following the alleged search by immigration officials in that country on Minister in the Office of the Prime Minister Ayanna Webster –Roy who holds a diplomatic passport.
The alleged incident reportedly took place as Minister Webster Roy was leaving Jamaica after attending the Regional Parliamentary […]
Political analyst Rishi Maharaj notes the importance of ensuring efficiency in the various trade systems and structures that will encourage foreign investors to set up business locally.
Mr Maharaj in a News Power Now interview this afternoon explained that this area serves as incentives to foreign business operators who are exploring markets with encouraging […]
The Tobago Division of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce reveals that businesses in the sister isle are assessing their financial losses caused by challenges in sea transportation provided by the state between Port of Spain and Scarborough.
Demi John Cruickshank President of the Tobago Chamber confirmed the development during an interview on […]
Listen to full Interview below
Interview with Sen Gerald Ramdeen on Property Tax decision in the High Court
The detection rate of the Police Service now stands at eighteen percent.
National Security Minister Edmund Dillon made the revelation in the Senate this afternoon.
He was at the time responding to a question posed by Opposition Senator Wade Mark.
The Opposition asked how many of the fifty-four murders committed within the first thirty […]
- Opposition seeks to clears the air on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- POS Mayor says he is not aware of calls for Christopher Columbus statue to be removed
- Aboud-Sabga’s comment on Bourdain programme triggers one man protest outside Rituals Coffee
- Sabga-Aboud apologizes for ‘careless words’ made on Bourdain’s programme
- Health Minister says issues facing POS General hospital dietary staff have been addressed
- Las Cuevas beach Lifeguards call for their work issues to be addressed urgently
- Political Analyst says Opposition walkout in Parliament on Friday was unfortunate
- The ODPM says steady progress continues in relief work following Bret
- San Fernando Imam says Islam does not condone attacks
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- The Opposition United National Congress is attempting to set the record straight on information surrounding the walkout of the Parliament which occurred last Friday. A s
- Port of Spain Mayor, Joel Martinez stated during an interview with Power102 News, that he is unaware of any movement attempting to remove the statue of Christopher Colum
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news