With the recent revelation of the ongoing involvement of Trinidad and Tobago nationals with the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria (ISIS), many citizens are now wary of how this issue will be dealt with by this country’s National Security agencies. While there has been much commentary on that front, religious leaders have also been […]
Meanwhile, President of the Islamic Front, Umar Abdullah this morning confirmed that Trinidadian Abu Sa’d at Trinidadi, a national of this country who has urged sympathisers to launch home turf attacks against Christians, was in fact one of the people of interest in an alleged plot to kill former Prime Minister Kamla […]
President of the Islamic Front, Umar Abdullah says government must intervene and take seriously, the matter of the incarceration of five Trinidad and Tobago nationals in Venezela.
Together with family members and others concerned, Mr. Abdullah’s Islamic front group will hold peaceful demonstration outside of the Venezuelan consulate here in Trinidad, today.
He said […]
Since the recent killing of Selwyn “Robocop” Alexis on Sunday July 17th, and alleged gang member of The Unruly ISIS Gang in Chaguanas, Thomas Sharpe, aka ‘Hamza; Muslims across the country have come out to refute claims that the religion encourages violence.
Speaking with the Power Breakfast show this morning, Imam Edu Mohammed of Musjid […]
Remembering the attempted July 27th 1990 Coup Leader of the Jamaat al Muslimeen, Yasin Abu Bakr said he did not give orders for any of his members to kill citizens during the insurgent.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast show on Power 102.1fm this morning, Abu Bakr said society and the generation now is out of control, […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news