Trinidad and Tobago women’s cricket team, the defending champions in the current regional 50-overs.per-side tournament in St Vincent, look to post their second victory in their third match today – this against a Leeward Islands team that had a rained-out first match against Jamaica and a loss by 75 runs against to […]
With Pakistan and the West Indies moving on to their three-match Test series starting on Friday in Jamaica, and the West Indies Cricket Board’s Professional League of four day matches winding up with Guyana Jaguars third-year-in-a-row champions, the West Indies women cricketers are entering the competitive fray and with eyes on the main prize in […]
After losing the first ODI, Pakistan clawed their way back to win the next two to continue their run of 26 years without losing a series against […]
Pakistan ended a run of four consecutive ODI defeats with a thumping win in the second ODI against the West Indies on Sunday and the Pakistanis will either protect their unbeaten 26-year ODI series record against the West Indies or lose that tag today.
The teams return to the Providence Stadium in Guyana for today’s […]
The national men’s hockey team emerged the brightest spark of Trinidad and Tobago home and away competition in individual and team sport this past weekend, the team holding firm for a 4-3 victory over Switzerland to finish fifth of the eight nations in Hockey’s World League Round 2 tournament ended last night […]
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news