The Ministry of Agriculture, Land and marine Resources is today advising farmers and fisherfolk to take precautions, in light of what it says is the possibility of flooding from the approach of storms.
In a statement issued earlier today, the ministry says following an announcement from the Meteorological Office, a tropical storm had […]
Dave Williams, Deputy Chief Executive Officer of the Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management, says steady progress is being made by the regional corporations following Tropical Storm Bret.
Mr Williams emphasized that focus is being placed on areas such Couva \Tabaquite, Rio Claro\ Mayaro, Penal \Debe and Siparia.
Meanwhile, Minister of Social Development and […]
The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) states that all national agencies are in a state of readiness. At a press conference held at Ministry of National Security, the ODPM’s Captain (Retired) Neville Wint, called for citizens to remain vigilant, calm […]
Trinidad & Tobago are under a Tropical Storm
Date: 20 June 2017
Issuance Time: 12:00 am
TROPICAL STORM BRET ADVISORY #3
TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS OVER TRINIDAD AND PARTS OF TOBAGO
Issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service
Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect for Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada and its […]
Bonus footage : Caiman in Beetham Drains
Residents of Beetham Gardens are today appealing to authorities to answer to their cries for help regarding the massive construction work on the highway, which has led to drains overflowing causing water to spill into their homes.
News Power Now spoke with Phase 3 resident Sylvia Gittens who […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news