That’s the admonition from the Head of the ODPM this morning.
The Seismic Research Center at the University of the West Indies reveals that Tuesday afternoon’s earthquake measured 6.2.
It occurred around 5:52pm.
The tremor was reportedly felt in Arima , Scarborough, La Brea, Sangre-Grande […]
That’s how Chairman for Sangre Grande Regional Corporation Terry Rondon is describing the situation in matelot and environs this morning.
In a televised interview this morning he revealed that help has been coming to the affected residents, however a lot more still needs to be done.
He said that soldiers […]
Speaking with News Power Now, Chief Executive Officer, Dr. Stephen Ramroop said river banks across the country have exceeded their banks […]
Many areas across the country experienced rainy conditions overnight into this morning.
Met officer Mr. Ramdath tells news power now that the cloudy conditions will continue into tonight but the showers are going to be reduced somewhat.
- Opposition seeks to clears the air on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- POS Mayor says he is not aware of calls for Christopher Columbus statue to be removed
- Aboud-Sabga’s comment on Bourdain programme triggers one man protest outside Rituals Coffee
- Sabga-Aboud apologizes for ‘careless words’ made on Bourdain’s programme
- Health Minister says issues facing POS General hospital dietary staff have been addressed
- Las Cuevas beach Lifeguards call for their work issues to be addressed urgently
- Political Analyst says Opposition walkout in Parliament on Friday was unfortunate
- The ODPM says steady progress continues in relief work following Bret
- San Fernando Imam says Islam does not condone attacks
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- The Opposition United National Congress is attempting to set the record straight on information surrounding the walkout of the Parliament which occurred last Friday. A s
- Port of Spain Mayor, Joel Martinez stated during an interview with Power102 News, that he is unaware of any movement attempting to remove the statue of Christopher Colum
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news