Many areas across the country experienced rainy conditions overnight into this morning.
Met officer Mr. Ramdath tells news power now that the cloudy conditions will continue into tonight but the showers are going to be reduced somewhat.
TOP of the news today…Citizens throughout Trinidad are today bracing themselves for more flooding with reports of heavy rains.
There have been complaints throughout the country and reports of rising flood waters.
There are reports that some residents in Mayaro and Rio Claro had to leave their homes while some were marooned due to flood […]
Trinidad and Tobago is expected to experience inclement weather over the next 12-18 hour.
A release from the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service states that the cloudy to overcast conditions are related to the presence of the Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ).
Numerical Weather Prediction Models (NWP) forecast that there is a 60% chance that this […]
Following flooding which occurred in several parts of Trinidad yesterday Chief Executive Officer of the Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management, Dr Stephen Ramroop is stating that while his organization has been all that they can to treat with these […]
Here’s what you need to know now about the powerful storm that forecasters say is gaining strength:
The storm has already killed at least 28 people in several Caribbean countries.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news