Many areas across the country experienced rainy conditions overnight into this morning.
Met officer Mr. Ramdath tells news power now that the cloudy conditions will continue into tonight but the showers are going to be reduced somewhat.
TOP of the news today…Citizens throughout Trinidad are today bracing themselves for more flooding with reports of heavy rains.
There have been complaints throughout the country and reports of rising flood waters.
There are reports that some residents in Mayaro and Rio Claro had to leave their homes while some were marooned due to flood […]
Trinidad and Tobago is expected to experience inclement weather over the next 12-18 hour.
A release from the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service states that the cloudy to overcast conditions are related to the presence of the Intertropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ).
Numerical Weather Prediction Models (NWP) forecast that there is a 60% chance that this […]
Following flooding which occurred in several parts of Trinidad yesterday Chief Executive Officer of the Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management, Dr Stephen Ramroop is stating that while his organization has been all that they can to treat with these […]
Here’s what you need to know now about the powerful storm that forecasters say is gaining strength:
The storm has already killed at least 28 people in several Caribbean countries.
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news