The Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management (ODPM) states that all national agencies are in a state of readiness. At a press conference held at Ministry of National Security, the ODPM’s Captain (Retired) Neville Wint, called for citizens to remain vigilant, calm […]
Trinidad & Tobago are under a Tropical Storm
Date: 20 June 2017
Issuance Time: 12:00 am
TROPICAL STORM BRET ADVISORY #3
TROPICAL STORM CONDITIONS OVER TRINIDAD AND PARTS OF TOBAGO
Issued by the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service
Tropical Storm Warning remains in effect for Trinidad and Tobago, Grenada and its […]
Bonus footage : Caiman in Beetham Drains
Residents of Beetham Gardens are today appealing to authorities to answer to their cries for help regarding the massive construction work on the highway, which has led to drains overflowing causing water to spill into their homes.
News Power Now spoke with Phase 3 resident Sylvia Gittens who […]
This means we can look forward to minimal amounts of rain over the period.
News Power Now spoke with Climatologist Kenneth Kerr who provided details on this forecast.
A reduction in water levels and water flows is also expected during the March to May period, while bush and forest fire potential is also likely to […]
That’s the admonition from the Head of the ODPM this morning.
The Seismic Research Center at the University of the West Indies reveals that Tuesday afternoon’s earthquake measured 6.2.
It occurred around 5:52pm.
The tremor was reportedly felt in Arima , Scarborough, La Brea, Sangre-Grande […]
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news