That’s the admonition from the Head of the ODPM this morning.
The Seismic Research Center at the University of the West Indies reveals that Tuesday afternoon’s earthquake measured 6.2.
It occurred around 5:52pm.
The tremor was reportedly felt in Arima , Scarborough, La Brea, Sangre-Grande and San Fernando.
Meanwhile the seismic research agency released new information at midnight last night of a magnitude 4.9 earthquake which could be felt in Scarborough, Arima and Port of Spain.
In a televised interview this morning Head of the Office of Disaster Preparedness and Management Dr. Stephen Ramroop addressed rumors and misinformation that had been trending on social media.
One such rumor spoke of a tsunami warning which another encouraged citizens to stay at home today because of another expected earthquake.
He said that citizens of T&T should be very worried if a larger earthquake were to be experienced.
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news