The life and legacy of Trinidad Guardian Associate Business Editor, Sandra Chouthi is today being remembered and praised by officials at the Tobago House of Assembly.
In a statement on the passing of 49 year old Chouthi, the Department of Information of the Tobago House of Assembly used the words passionate and determined to describe the journalist.
Communications Director attached to Office of the Chief Secretary, Ms. Joannah Bharose said she has lost a longtime friend and former colleague. She lamented that the media too, has lost an asset, noting that Chouthi who died at hospital yesterday, was steadfast and strong with very high ethical standards.
She noted that Chouthi was uncompromising when it came to decency, having always done the right thing and supported those who she loved and respected.
In expressing condolences to the family and friends of Ms. Chouthi, the Department of Information of the Tobago House of Assembly said the fallen media practitioner would be remembered for her compassion, dedication and determination
Chouthi died yesterday just after 3pm, following her battle with Breast Cancer.
- Miller grinds TT Red Force to defeat yet again in regional cricket clash
- TT Hockey men fire past Swiss in World League action in Tacarigua
- There is concern over what has been described as fear by residents in the Enterprise area
- Prison authorities are today ensuring the public that all is being done to maintain law and order in the prisons
- Reports that residents in Enterprise are afraid to leave their homes surface this morning
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Enterprise gang leader Selwyn “Robocop” Alexis There is concern over what has been described as fear by residents in the Enterprise area after shootings that occurred
- Prison authorities are today ensuring the public that all is being done to maintain law and order in the prisonsThis follows a stabbing incident that occurred on Saturday at a Maximum Security Prison in Arouca. An altercation between two remanded inmates during an airing exercise a
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news