The life and legacy of Trinidad Guardian Associate Business Editor, Sandra Chouthi is today being remembered and praised by officials at the Tobago House of Assembly.
In a statement on the passing of 49 year old Chouthi, the Department of Information of the Tobago House of Assembly used the words passionate and determined to describe the journalist.
Communications Director attached to Office of the Chief Secretary, Ms. Joannah Bharose said she has lost a longtime friend and former colleague. She lamented that the media too, has lost an asset, noting that Chouthi who died at hospital yesterday, was steadfast and strong with very high ethical standards.
She noted that Chouthi was uncompromising when it came to decency, having always done the right thing and supported those who she loved and respected.
In expressing condolences to the family and friends of Ms. Chouthi, the Department of Information of the Tobago House of Assembly said the fallen media practitioner would be remembered for her compassion, dedication and determination
Chouthi died yesterday just after 3pm, following her battle with Breast Cancer.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news