The life and legacy of Trinidad Guardian Associate Business Editor, Sandra Chouthi is today being remembered and praised by officials at the Tobago House of Assembly.
In a statement on the passing of 49 year old Chouthi, the Department of Information of the Tobago House of Assembly used the words passionate and determined to describe the journalist.
Communications Director attached to Office of the Chief Secretary, Ms. Joannah Bharose said she has lost a longtime friend and former colleague. She lamented that the media too, has lost an asset, noting that Chouthi who died at hospital yesterday, was steadfast and strong with very high ethical standards.
She noted that Chouthi was uncompromising when it came to decency, having always done the right thing and supported those who she loved and respected.
In expressing condolences to the family and friends of Ms. Chouthi, the Department of Information of the Tobago House of Assembly said the fallen media practitioner would be remembered for her compassion, dedication and determination
Chouthi died yesterday just after 3pm, following her battle with Breast Cancer.
- Miss Universe T&T, Crowned. Naps Alumni, Port of Spain Resident Ready to Represent.
- Opposition Leader Says Government Should Be Doing More. Tours Areas Affected by Severe Flooding.
- RC Archbishop Speaks Out. Social Media Violence Involving Youths, Sounds Alarm.
- Areas of Sangre Grande Feel The Brunt of Inclement Weather. Livestock, Appliances, Crops Damaged.
- Members Club Association To Meet with Ministry of Finance Official on The Way Forward.
- Wild Meat Seizure from Meat Peddlers Triggers Health Concerns. Minister Speaks Out.
- Crime Report Delivered. NOW WHAT? Criminologist Urges Action and Enforcement.
- Over 40? No Problem. T&T Designer, Afiya’s Got The Perfect Advice to Boost Your Confidence Using Fashion.
- Port-of-Spain Welcomes New Catholic Archbishop, Hailing from Barbados.
- Soca Mom and Wife, Fay-Ann Lyons Enters Mas Arena. Delivers Atlanta for C2K18.
- Last evening, a new queen was crowned in Trinidad and Tobago. Yvonne Clarke, who hails from the city of San Fernando, walked away with the title of Miss Universe Trinidad
- Opposition Leader, Kamla Persad Bissessar today toured areas affected by flooding. She met with residents and spoke with reporters on the situation. In a statement to the
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news