In the first incident, officers from the Southern Division Task Force say they received a report of an accident at Cemetery Street, Princes Town.
When officers arrived they found 43 year old Omadath Deokienanan his house with several chop wounds about his body.
His wife Sharon Bahadur was found dead some hours later at approximately 6:20 AM this morning at the side of the road.
Officers believed she was stabbed in her back while escaping.
Sharon’s car was found a short distance away.
POLICE ARE STILL ON THE SCENE…
Officers have since begun a search for two men of East Indian Decent who are said to be suspects.
The second incident occurred in Arima.
31 year old Francis Bernard was killed outside his home.
Reports state Bernard was at his home when at approximately 10 PM several gunshots were heard coming from his house.
When relates investigated they found body in a grassy area nearby.
No motive has been given for his killing.
Investigations are continuing.
- Government Assures GATE will not be stopped.
- Claims that the UNC’s Court Challenge of the General Election Could Be Tainted.
- Citizens warned to brace for severe dry season in 2016.
- Trinidad and Tobago increases its effort to protect citizens as several nationals joins ISIS group.
- Death of resident results in fiery protest along the Western Main Road.
- Opposition Leader dismisses claims that party is in trouble, while supporters told change in leadership should not cause alarm.
- Father and Son Die in Early Morning Accident in Princes Town.
- 27 year old man killed in police shoot out on Sunday has been identified
- Former High Commissioner says there must be a shift in policies to save the life of the UNC.
- Vasant Bharath dedicated to healing and rebuilding the party and its institutions.
- Opposition Leader dismisses claims that party is in trouble, while supporters told change in leadership should not cause alarm. on
- Calls made to address Domestic Violence holistically. on
- Imam condemns T&T nationals who join International Islamic Group on
- Former National Security Minister says no terrorists should be allowed into the country on
- Concerns raised by Tourism Stake Holders in Tobago over decline in occupancy of Hotels and Guest Houses. on
- Woman accused of marijuana in parsad denied bail. on
- CHROMATICS ‘POLITICAL RAP UP’ SHOW DRAWS BIG NAME CELEBSChromatics took his show on the road to rave reviews recently. The success of this year’s Carnival Rap Up and of course his mega hit Political Rap Up, has had a tremendous effect on his fans, who had been asking…Avril Babb
- ERPHAAN ALVES CELEBRATES BIRTHDAY IN STYLE; DENISE “SAUCY WOW” BELFON CELEBRATING HER’S TODAYA number of local artistes have either celebrated their birthday this month or are presently celebrating. Erphaan Alves celebrated his birthday yesterday. Last week the Queen of Bachanaal Destra celebrated her Birthday with a big ‘to do’ at Tzar night…Avril Babb
- EDDIE DOES IT BIG FOR 2016Eddie Charles is a never ending bundle of energy. And he’s been going and going for the more than three decades. He’s always been known for his in-your-face fearless approach on stage He made his leap into the spotlight with…Avril Babb
- CHROMATICS ‘POLITICAL RAP UP’ SHOW DRAWS BIG NAME CELEBS
- Education Minister, Anthony Garica. Citizens are being assured that the Government Assistance Tuition Expenses Programme will not be stopped. Concerns have been raised in
- Oropouche East Member of the Parliament, Dr. Roodal Moonilal There are claims that the election court case challenge of the United National Congress could be undermined f
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news