In the first incident, officers from the Southern Division Task Force say they received a report of an accident at Cemetery Street, Princes Town.
When officers arrived they found 43 year old Omadath Deokienanan his house with several chop wounds about his body.
His wife Sharon Bahadur was found dead some hours later at approximately 6:20 AM this morning at the side of the road.
Officers believed she was stabbed in her back while escaping.
Sharon’s car was found a short distance away.
POLICE ARE STILL ON THE SCENE…
Officers have since begun a search for two men of East Indian Decent who are said to be suspects.
The second incident occurred in Arima.
31 year old Francis Bernard was killed outside his home.
Reports state Bernard was at his home when at approximately 10 PM several gunshots were heard coming from his house.
When relates investigated they found body in a grassy area nearby.
No motive has been given for his killing.
Investigations are continuing.
- Dismissed football coach sees luck only for any national team success
- Silence call for world football
- Government to Government gas deal due to be signed with Venezuela
- Residents in Matelot can look forward to some relief soon
- The Tobago arm of the Chamber of Industry and Commerce is today expressing concern with an upsurge in armed robberies on the island
- Cyril Ross Nursery reveals success stories coming out of the organization
- The religious community told to do its part in reducing stigma against persons living and affected by HIV and AIDS
- Valencia residents call for charges to be laid against parents of children who persished in a fire
- Islamic Front criticizes treatment of returning nationals
- A disaster… that’s how the situation in Matelot and environs is being described this morning
AUDIO STREAM PROVIDED BY ZENO RADIO
- The Prime Minister says that a Government to Government gas deal due to be signed with Venezuela will facilitate the flow of Natural Gas from that country’s fields thr
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley Residents in Matelot can look forward to some relief soon as efforts to alleviate the suffering in their area continues today. They have
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news