Leader of the Independent Liberal Party, Jack Warner says he agrees with the sentiments uttered by the Opposition Leader.
Dr. Keith Rowley, speaking on the issue of the billboards bearing the image of Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar, has said the People’s Partnership Government should leave the billboards up, accusing the party of using tax payers money to finance their advertising campaign ahead of the upcoming general election.
In an exclusive interview with News Power Now this morning, the former UNC Chairman said this is the first time that he is in total agreement with the Opposition Leader.
Warner said this is the Prime Minister’s last ditch effort to win back the hearts of the citizens of this country.
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news