A a release issued a short while ago stated that the Board of Commissioners observed certain irregularities in the operations of the Authority.
It said that in order to properly discharge its fiduciary obligations the Board had deemed it necessary to order a Forensic Audit into the operations of the Authority.
Upon receipt of the Forensic Audit the Board would consider the findings before considering what further action was necessary (if any).
The Board had also made certain changes to the Executive Management with immediate effect:
• Mr. Dion Abdool, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary would act as Chief Executive Officer until further advised;
• Mr. Gerard Yorke, will act as Director, Corporate Services;
• Mrs. Paula Maria Fortun?, Head Legal Services would act as General Counsel and Corporate Secretary;
• Mr. Raffie David, Head Tobago Region will act as Director, Operations;
• Ms. Rachelle Wilkie Head, Financial Planning & Management will act as Director, Finance;
• And Ms. May Ann Diaz, Head Workforce Planning and Organization Development would act as Director, Human Resources;
The release ended by saying that the public would be kept advised as the need arose bearing in mind the need to ensure that the integrity of the audit was not compromised.