Tourism Minister Shamfa Cudjoe tells the parliament she has no problem in revealing the findings of the probe done by TSTT into her costly cellular phone roaming bill from her trip to Bahamas earlier this year on official government business.
The issue surrounding this matter was first raised by former Justice Minister and temporary Opposition Senator Christlyn Moore in the Senate.
On Thursday at the weekly post cabinet media briefing Communication Minister, Maxie Cuffie, told reporters that cellular phone roaming rates in the Bahamas are the highest when compared to other Caribbean nations.
However, when questioned repeatedly on the hot topic by the Opposition in the House of Representatives this afternoon, Minister Cudjoe explained that she had utilized Wi-Fi service when it was available.
At one stage during the proceedings several questions came from the Opposition to Minister Cudjoe on the issue causing the House Speaker to intervene to maintain order.
- Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley Disappointed in Reaction of Trinbagonians to Offering Assistance to Dominicans.
- “EMPLOYEES ENSLAVED.” Watson Duke Fires Back at the Arima Borough Corporation.
- T&T Does Not Have its Own Building Codes, Explains Urban and Regional Planner.
- TTUTT’s Doodhai Expresses Further Confusion Over SEA Date Change.
- Education Minister Confused by Mixed Signals Over SEA Date Adjustment
- Prime Minister Rowley Adamant, Trinidad and Tobago Must Help its Neighbours.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS: Mental Outpatient Severs Baby’s Head in Russia. Police Shoot Him Dead.
- UBER’s Application to Renew License Rejected in the UK. Company Expected to Appeal.
- Tobago to the Rescue. All Hands On Deck to Help Caribbean Neighbours Affected by Hurricanes Irma and Maria.
- PM Has No Objection to Ocean Flower 2 Dry Docking in T&T.
- Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley Disappointed in Reaction of Trinbagonians to Offering Assistance to Dominicans.Trinidad and Tobago’s Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley today spoke with veteran journalist, Tony Fraser on Power 102.1FM. As the frequency delivered its day-long hu
- Dr. James Armstrong Urban and Regional Planner Dr. James Armstrong says Trinidad and Tobago has building guidelines to ensure that the structures are built to withstand n
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news