IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- Water Taxi Should Be Expanded to Point Fortin, Suggests Mayor.
- $10,000 fine for motorist who use speed gun jammers.
- Photo Journalist attacked by a Prisoner.
- San Fernando City Corporation workers on work to rule.
- Transport Minister hopeful that responsible driving continues.
- Colonial Life still insolvent because liabilities exceeds assets
- Government defends SSA bill.
- Education Ministry describes SEA as incident -free.
- Cybercrime against journalist cause for concern by Cabinet Ministers
- TT FUTSAL team in last-pitch to qualify for pre World Cup finals
- JAY Z RUMORED TO BE WORKING ON ANSWER TO ‘LEMONADE’Just when you think there’s no more tea to be spilled on “Lemonade” you find out there’s more. Now, the Internet is buzzing about an album from Hov that will be a “response” of sorts to Bey’s “Lemonade”. US Weekly…Avril Babb
- DRAKE MAKES FIRST APPEARENCE ON FORBES FIVE WEALTHIEST HIP-HOP ARTIST LISTAfter the release of his highly-anticipated LP Views, 29 year old Drake achieved another milestone by making a first-time appearance on Forbes’ five wealthiest hip-hop artist list. Released Wednesday, (May 4) the list, which is comprised of the usual names…Avril Babb
- TOBAGO BORN K KAY RELEASE4S NEW MUSIC, SAYS STRONG RELATIONSHIPS FEW AND FAR APARTTobago artiste K Kay is on the grind and releasing new music. His latest single is a collaborative effort with T&T hip hop artiste, Tim Star. The new track, “Questions,” was produced by Digital Reign of Hive Studio, and K…Avril Babb
- JAY Z RUMORED TO BE WORKING ON ANSWER TO ‘LEMONADE’
- There is a recommendation for the Water Taxi Service to be expanded to the Borough of Point Fortin. The request comes from Point Fortin Mayor, Clyde Paul. He made the pro
- In an effort for citizens uphold the law, police officers across the country are now warning citizens not to use speed gun jammers to avoid being ticketed if caught speed
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news