IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- let’s talk about sex in schools…TTUTA responds to the Education Minister
- Body cameras on the way, says the police service
- Professor Ramesh Deosaran says police need support
- Fix our roads now! Residents in Lopinot in current protest
- PINK BALL Coming for day/night four-day matches in regional Championship
- Dumped West Indies T20 World Cup winning captain Darren Sammy in Pakistan call-up
- TT Pro Leaguers W Connection take Mexican hammering in CONCACAF Champions League
- Bahamas hurricane damage estimated at over $500 million
- We’ll stay in front the foreign affairs ministry until our brothers in Venezuela come home…this is th latest declaration from the islamic front
- Firey protest in Point Fortin this morning…residents say they are fed up of their local government councillor
- New TTUTA President Lindlsey Doodhai Trinidad and Tobago Unified Teachers Association is agreeing that there needs to be consultation when it comes to sex education in sc
- The police service is today assuring that it is in the process of implementing body cameras for police officers. This from police public information officer acting ASP, M
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news