IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news