IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- The Communication Workers Union says they are not accepting an apology from the Tourism Minister in light of the dismal of TDC workers
- Property Owners be aware, payment of your property taxes must be made priority, this according an auditing firm
- Law Students at UWI St Augustine are protesting a planned move to the campus in Debe….
- One farmers group says they are supporting the decision by government to close the Caroni Greens limited.
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche East says the Government’s decision to shut down the Community Comfort control was highly inconsiderate
- Eight arrests have been made in raids in London, Birmingham and elsewhere following an attack in Westminster that left four dead, police have said. Hundreds of detectives
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force traumaHomicide detectives are continuing investigations this morning in the case of the teenage boy whose body was found outside the compound of the Waterloo Secondary School,
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news