IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- Government reactions to Kublalsingh’s failed injunction
- Toco family counting their loses
- Wrecker driver shot
- The Opposition Leader Questions Provisions Made for Caribbean Airlines
- Environmental Activist Dr. Wayne Kublalsingh is Refused an Injunction for a Third Time
- PM Boasts of Free Education In T&T As She Addresses Counterparts in New York
- The professionalization of First Class cricket in the West Indies will revolutionize the game
- In weekend winners’ row…and losers’ lane too
- Police hunt for illegal quarry operators
- 24 year old man becomes the country’s latest murder victim
- Commission of enquiry for Las Alturas Housing Project on
- Health Minister Defends Insect Vector Control Unit on
- Vasant Bharath Says Baby Grant Supports The Alleviation of Poverty on
- Former Police Complaints Authority Director sworn in as a judge on
- MSJ leader says PM’s budget hints inappropriate on
- About Us/ Contact on
- KEYSHIA COLE ARRESTED FOR BATTERYKeyshia Cole was arrested at 5:20 a.m. Friday and booked for misdemeanor battery at the LAPD’s Van Nuys Station, according to public records. Cole allegedly got into a fight with another woman at the home of the Cash Money Records…Avril Babb
- BUNJI REPS T&T IN THE U.SThe famous Labor Day weekend has come and gone, but news of our popular and successful Soca artistes is still making the rounds in various publications. For example the man who’s been taking the spotlight for some time now, Bunji…Avril Babb
- RUMOR SEAN “DIDDY” COMBS ARRESTED FOR TUPAC SHAKUR’S MURDER A HOAXAn article posted a week ago has gone viral. A post claiming that Sean “Diddy” Combs was arrested and charged with the murder of Tupac Shakur 18 years later is fake. “Sources close to Sean “Puffy” Combs have confirmed that…Avril Babb
- KEYSHIA COLE ARRESTED FOR BATTERY
- The Minister of Works and Infrastructure Dr. Surujrattan Rambachan has stated that Dr. Wayne Kublalsingh is being ill advised. The Minister has revealed that while he res
- A Toco family have begun to count their loses after a fire at their home. Quick action by the home owner resulted in the home being partially saved. Chairman of the Sangr
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Government ILP Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament partnership government PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando service THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress world news