IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- Man died before being beheaded
- Port of Spain MP bowing out of politics
- Mother of 17 year old boy calls for justice
- Prime Minister lashes out at Opposition Leader for his statements against her decision to co-sponsor a UN resolution
- Opposition Leader to write Commission of Police on state of Laventille triple murder investigation
- Diego Martin robbery suspect shot by police
- Trinidad and Tobago calls for economic pressure on Gaza to be lifted
- Decapitated body found in Santa Rosa
- 17 year old shot by police
- Lower Maraval residents win their case
- Citizens Urged to Stand Up and Speak Out By Opposition and MSJ on
- Immigration Office re-opened on
- Commission of enquiry for Las Alturas Housing Project on
- Health Minister Defends Insect Vector Control Unit on
- Vasant Bharath Says Baby Grant Supports The Alleviation of Poverty on
- Former Police Complaints Authority Director sworn in as a judge on
- CHROMATICS RELEASES VIDEO FOR “NEVER SATISFIED”Highway Records has announced the release of the Never Satisfied video by Trinidad’s top hip hop artist Chromatics. The video, directed by Akino Williams for Red Beam Evolution Productions, is a follow up to the release of his recent free…Avril Babb
- CHRIS BROWN ACCUSED OF BEING TOO HARSH AFTER HE BRUSHES WOMAN ASIDE WHO TRIES TO KISS HIMTMZ has reported that Chris Brown got physical with a woman who jumped in front of him during a nightclub appearance in Houston. And even though she initiated the contact … it was a questionable reaction from Chris. Chris performed…Avril Babb
- JASON DERULO BREAKS SILENCE ON JORDAN SPARKS BREAK UPJason Derulo and Jordan Sparks shocked just about everyone when the two announced their split last Thursday after three years together. But although we’re certainly sad to see the musical duo no longer together, the “Wiggle” singer spoke with Ryan…Avril Babb
- CHROMATICS RELEASES VIDEO FOR “NEVER SATISFIED”
- An examination on the body of fifty-seven-year-old Steve Gogan revealed that he was already dead before he was beheaded. Forensic Pathologist Dr. Valery Alexandrov, exami
- Port-of-Spain North/St. Ann’s West Patricia McIntosh The Peoples National Movement’s (PNM) representative for Port-of-Spain North/St. Ann’s West has said sh
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Government ILP Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament partnership government PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar protest Radio Vision LTD San Fernando service THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress world news