IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- Opposition Leader Expresses concern over Friday’s Prison Break.
- 11 Accused of Dana Seetahal Murder to Appear in court.
- Reports of Early Morning shooting, as murder toll continues to climb
- Independent Liberal Party Leader, Jack Warner appears in court
- DOMA President says no mechanism in place to ensure that citizens of this country received credible information from the authorities, following event that took place last Friday.
- 1990 Coup Hostage, Wendell Eversley Calls for Recognition of Events 25 Years Ago As he Walks from Arima to Port of Spain
- PM Says No Need For State of Emergency in T&T
- Watson Duke Cites Close Proximity of Jail and Hospital As A Recipe For Disaster
- The MSJ Condemns Lack Of Swift Response by The Country’s Authorities
- Police Constable Shot In Brazen Prison break Plot At POSGH
- Workers of CCN, TV6 and the Trinidad Express Newspaper Ltd to engage in lunch time protest on
- Breaking News…. Port of Spain General hospital is reportedly on ‘lockdown’ after a shootout between Police and prisoners on
- Carnival message from the Prime Minister of Trinidad and Tobago on
- Pet behaviourist speaks out on cruelty of animals, after viral video of Chinese man “skinning” a dog on
- Education Minister says Ministry not deliberately zoning SEA students on
- Rival gangs face off in Central Trinidad on
- KHLOE KARDASHIAN GETS HER OWN SHOWThe FYI just gave the green light to eight one-hour episodes of Khloe Kardashian’s new primetime talk show, “Kocktails with Khloe.” The show, will premiere in late 2015. It will feature “celebrity guests and friends,” who will join the…Avril Babb
- SAFAREE SAMUELS TELLS MEEK MILL HE’S NOT GAYMeek Mill seems to be pissing just about every one of these days, and that includes Nicki Minaj’s ex. Safaree Samuels wants to set the record straight after Meek Mill’s verbal assault — saying he’s not gay he’s just a…Avril Babb
- 50 CENT TESTIFIES THAT HE BORROWED HIS WEALTHFifty Cent, testified in Manhattan Supreme Court on Tuesday and admitted that he faked his wealth with borrowed jewelry and cars. A report in the New York Daily News, quotes the rapper as saying: “Its entertainment.” Forbes quoted…Avril Babb
- KHLOE KARDASHIAN GETS HER OWN SHOW
- The Opposition Leader of The People’s National Movement is expressing concern over Friday’s prison break in Port of Spain and the murder of a police officer o
- Senior Counsel Dana Seetahal The eleven men accused of murdering Senior Counsel Dana Seetahal, will appear before a Port of Spain Magistrate. The revelation that the inve
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news