IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- Crime talks between the Prime Minister and the Opposition Leader is being labeled as a political
- “let us show you how to solve crime” … this from the opposition leader to the government
- Meteorological office warns citizens to be vigilant during inclement weather today
- Police Social Welfare authority show support for comrade carded to appear in court today
- CEPEP to be managed by the Ministry of Rural Development and Local Government
- Fishermen disagree on whether or not $1 Million Government offer should be taken
- Trade Unions take aim at Finance Minister- They call for the Prime Minister’s intervention
- Foreigners calling the shots over local gangs…this from a well known criminologist
- EMA Investigates Another Oil Spill
- The Health Minister says no one can be fired for current drug shortage problem
- Political Analyst Dr. Winford James Speaking to News Power Now this morning, Political Analyst Dr. Winford James revealed that anything done publicly by Dr. Keith Rowley
- Mrs. Kamla Persad Bissessar – Opposition Leader Mrs. Kamla Persad Bissessar is today telling the government that the opposition can show them how to solve the crime
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news