IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- Laventille West MP says the hot spot is not controlled by gangs
- Rhoda Bharath says the President has left matters un-clarified- calls for an investigation
- Wait on for Jamaica’s positive test after sprint relay in Beijing
- Pakistan clean sweep woeful T20 West Indies
- Caribbean Airlines gives advisory on flights in light if inclement weather!
- Murder rocks Cunupia!
- Word today that the Ministry of Health has taken charge of the baby who was born with Microcephaly
- FATCA deadline now December 31st says an Opposition Senator
- Met Office says weather conditions have significantly improved
- CDC issues zika travel alert for St Kitts-Nevis
- MP for Laventille West Fitzgerald Hinds Crime is not unique to Laventille. This is according to MP for Laventille West Fitzgerald Hinds. In an interview this morning he s
- President, Anthony Carmona Educator and political commentator here at Power 102.1FM, Rhoda Bharath says the President’s address to the media and essentially, the na
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news