IslandPeople public general manager Colin Greaves revealed yesterday he was told that Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) inspectors were not pleased with the quality of air.
There were also concerns with badly secured lighting fixtures, shattered glass panes around the building and other concerns.
Greaves said the band was also told yesterday the auditorium had failed its OSHA test and it has been closed until repairs are completed.
He revealed that the band had prepared a two-hour-long show for the launch of its 2015 presentation, titled ‘Celebrate’, which is part two of the trilogy The Whole launched last year at NAPA.
The show, he said, had been developed with the use of the props at NAPA in mind.
He said the presentation was also intended to showcase the tenth
anniversary of IslandPeople.
Greaves said the band is now searching for an appropriate venue for the presentation, which involves a rhythm section, spoken-word presentations, a video presentation, choreography, models and dancers.
- Education Minister says Ministry not deliberately zoning SEA students
- More flooding forecasted for Trinidad and Tobago as Tropical wave draws closer
- East and Central Trinidad heaviest hit as Inclement weather brings flooding
- Prime Minister, Kamla Persad-Bissessar, has requested a technical observer team from the Commonwealth for the upcoming General Election
- New social movement promises that fundamental issues will be addressed
- Education Minister commends S.E.A students on their efforts and a job well done in the exams
- Jack Warner says he has spoken with warring enterprise factions who have agreed to a truce
- Gary Griffith says his new party will represent undecided voters
- The Opposition Leader sends a strong warning to the population, saying the PP Government will implement the Property Tax, should they retain power
- Down Town Owners and Merchants Association concerned that the economic situation affecting Greece may hamper T&T’s business
- An Opposition Senator says the UNC is ashamed of itself and continues to hide behind the facade of the People’s Partnership Government on
- British comedian and talk show host tells former FIFA Vice President to release documents on
- T&T Election Date Announced As Monday, September 7th. on
- Monday Sept 7th 2015 – ELECTION DATE on
- CMO to travel to West africa on
- The Prime Minister Sends Greetings Ahead of Indian Arrival Day on
- KIM K THREATENS TO SUE OVER RACY PICTURESKim Kardashian is quite upset that a photo agency is hawking pictures it claims to show her lying naked at her pool, and she’s threatened to sue. This might surprise some since she’s not exactly shy about sharing her nudity…Avril Babb
- VYBZ KARTEL SAYS THAT HIS FAITH HELPS HIM IN PRISONVybz Kartel is into year 2 of his life sentence as a result of his controversial murder conviction last year. The dancehall hit maker has revealed that behind bars has not been easy, but he is getting through his days…Avril Babb
- “MAGIC MIKE XXL” AND “TERMINATOR GENISYS” FIZZLES AT THE BOX OFFICEJuly 4th did nothing to enhance the box office. Anticipated new releases “Magic Mike XXL” and “Terminator Genisys” fizzled, leaving the popular holdovers “Jurassic World” and “Inside Out” to top the holiday weekend. Despite the enticements of Channing Tatum and…Avril Babb
- KIM K THREATENS TO SUE OVER RACY PICTURES
- Education Minister Dr. Tim Goopesingh Education Minister, Dr. Tim Goopeesingh says the ministry is not deliberately zoning students but the SEA is so competitive a lot of
- A release from the Trinidad and Tobago Meteorological Service has stated that this rainfall activity was due to the Inter-Tropical Convergence Zone (ITCZ). They indicate
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news