The Chairman of the National Carnival Commission is today saying that he will soon give up the position.
Speaking on the Power Breakfast Show on Power 102.1fm this morning Kenny Da Silva revealed that he will resign as Chairman of the NCC.
He said that this is his last year in that post.
Persons have called for his resignation after the Dimanche Gras debacle.
Many have criticized the production of the show labeling it an abject failure.
Da Silva revealed that the buck stops with the Chairman and he has to respect the many calls for his departure as Chairman.
He said that he believes that there is a competent board in place and Deputy Chairman to carry on the duties of NCC.
After his departure a new Chairman will have to be elected to take up duties in time for next year.
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news