As a direct result of the inclement weather conditions facing Barbados. State owned Caribbean Airlines has announced the following flight adjustments between Trinidad and Tobago and Barbados. Flights between August 17th and 18th have been cancelled.
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
• BW 3458 Barbados to Port- of -Spain will now depart at 10:35 p.m today.
• BW 3459 Port-of -Spain to Barbados will depart Port‐of‐Spain at 12:30 a.m. on Saturday.
• Customers are advised to visit www.caribbean‐airlines.com and check their flight status before going to the airport or call the Caribbean Airlines call centres for further details
- USA, Canada & St. Maarten + 1 800 920 4225
- Caribbean & Guyana + 1 800 744 2225
- Trinidad & Tobago and Suriname + 1 868 625 7200
- Caracas + 58 212 335 7405
- Jamaica (International calls) + 1 800 523 5585
- Jamaica (Local calls) + 1 888 359 2475
- All other locations + 1 800 523 5585
LATEST MET OFFICE BULLETIN:
- T&T Nationals Are Saying WHAT? Here Are a Few Facts About Dominica…
- Dominicans Welcome to Stay 6 Months in T&T, Says PM Rowley.
- Stephen Cadiz – Former Transport Minister says Ocean Flower 2 Presence Locally, an Embarrassment.
- 15 Dead, 20 Missing As Reality Sets In Following Maria’s Passage in Dominica.
- Children Trapped Under Mexico Rubble. Time Running Out.
- Desal Plant Shut Down Scheduled for Next Week. WASA Says Everyone Will Be Affected.
- No. The Ocean Flower 2 Is Not Operational on T&T’s Sea bridge. It’s DryDocked says Ministry.
- BE EARTHQUAKE READY: Here’s How You Can Survive An Earthquake.
- Dead Shop Keeper’s Son Said She Was Very Concerned About Crime Surge In The Area.
- Off Duty Cop Shoots Bandits. One Dead, The Other Wounded.
- Dominica has been devastated by the effects of the recent passage of Hurricane Maria. Trinidad and tobago’s Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley has extended a helping
- This country is opening its arms to residents of Dominica who’ve been affected after the catastrophic Hurricane Maria made landfall earlier this week, ravaging the
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news