Maracas Bay police are presently assisting with traffic flow along the North Coast Road, in the vicinity of the look out, where, according to ODPM officials, a landslide has taken place.
HERE’S WHAT WE KNOW:
- The landslide took place just after 11pm last evening.
- Traffic is not impassable, however one way traffic is being managed by officers.
- First responder agencies are working together to minimize the effects of the landslide.
- Slippage has occurred in the area before.
- There will be some inconvenience
- ODPM has advised motorists to avoid the area, unless they have good reason to be there.
NEWSPOWER NOW WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED ON THE SITUATION.