There has been some dissent from various quarters after statement made by Opposition leader Dr. Keith Rowley.
The PNM Leader has come under fire for statements he made at a Political Meeting in Brazil Village on Tuesday.
The Ethics Committee has labelled the Opposition leader’s comments as ‘racist’ and ‘sexually charged’.
As a signatory of the Code of Ethics document, the Opposition Leader could face possible sanctions for his statements.
The Opposition Leader also commented on fired Chaguaramas Development Authority Board Member, Jaishima Leladharsingh.
Mr. Leladharsingh made racial remarks on his facebook account several times during exchanges with a person by the name of Anthony S Mcleod.
Jaishima Leladharsingh later apologized for his racial statements.
Dr. Rowley described his statements as offensive to the citizens of Trinidad and Toabgo.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news