Residents from Desperlie Crescent, Laventille presented Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley with spent shell which they claimed were used by police and army officials to murder three men.
The bullets were handed over to police officers who were part of the Opposition Leader’s security detail.
Dr. Rowley was in the area where he was shown the spot where Dillon ‘Bandy’ Skeete, Joel Tash and Jamaican national Tremin Thomas lost their lives.
He said resident’s presentation of the bullet cases is proof that the investigation has gotten off to a bad start.
Dr. Rowley revealed that he plans to write to the Acting Commissioner of Police, Stephen Williams to get answers.
Skeete was listed as a suspect in the murder of Lance Corporal Kayode Thomas.
Dr. Rowley spoke with Skeete’s mother Tleta Skeete, who told him that police wanted her son dead.
- Over 100 schools meet to discuss urgent issues such as discipline and supervision
- Trinidadian nationals in London said to be safe following terror attack
- Port Authority says sea transportation issues to be resolved soon
- Police Complaints Authority says illegal wrecking of vehicles has been ongoing
- The Prime Minister requests report from Sports Minister on recent Tobago trip
- Tourism Association President says not enough being done to market Trinidad
- Sport Minister says allegations against him are an attempt to get him out of office
- Tobago records another murder
- Attorney at law Om Lalla says Finance Minister trying to get around court ruling
- PSA General Secretary promises ideal industrial relations climate if elected President
- Education Minister, Anthony Garcia The Education Ministry reveals that over one hundred of the one hundred and twenty-five secondary schools’ principals heeded a call b
- London terror attack This country’s High Commission in London confirms that all nationals within the diaspora who are registered with it are safe following the terror a
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news