Residents from Desperlie Crescent, Laventille presented Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley with spent shell which they claimed were used by police and army officials to murder three men.
The bullets were handed over to police officers who were part of the Opposition Leader’s security detail.
Dr. Rowley was in the area where he was shown the spot where Dillon ‘Bandy’ Skeete, Joel Tash and Jamaican national Tremin Thomas lost their lives.
He said resident’s presentation of the bullet cases is proof that the investigation has gotten off to a bad start.
Dr. Rowley revealed that he plans to write to the Acting Commissioner of Police, Stephen Williams to get answers.
Skeete was listed as a suspect in the murder of Lance Corporal Kayode Thomas.
Dr. Rowley spoke with Skeete’s mother Tleta Skeete, who told him that police wanted her son dead.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news