Education and Research Officer at the Oilfield Workers Trade Union, Ozzi Warwick says the union is yet to receive any further correspondence from state owned oil company, Petrotrin, relative to yesterday’s remarks made by the union’s president, Ancel Roget.
Warwick, speaking on Power 102.1FM on Friday, said the state company’s demand is yet another move to silence people who speak out.
He said that despite Petrotrin’s statement on the matter via a letter sent to the OWTU president, the union has heard nothing further, following Mr. Roget’s defiant statement.
Education and Research Officer at the Oilfield Workers Trade Union, Ozzi Warwick
Writer: Aba A. Luke
- T&T Nationals Are Saying WHAT? Here Are a Few Facts About Dominica…
- Dominicans Welcome to Stay 6 Months in T&T, Says PM Rowley.
- Stephen Cadiz – Former Transport Minister says Ocean Flower 2 Presence Locally, an Embarrassment.
- 15 Dead, 20 Missing As Reality Sets In Following Maria’s Passage in Dominica.
- Children Trapped Under Mexico Rubble. Time Running Out.
- Desal Plant Shut Down Scheduled for Next Week. WASA Says Everyone Will Be Affected.
- No. The Ocean Flower 2 Is Not Operational on T&T’s Sea bridge. It’s DryDocked says Ministry.
- BE EARTHQUAKE READY: Here’s How You Can Survive An Earthquake.
- Dead Shop Keeper’s Son Said She Was Very Concerned About Crime Surge In The Area.
- Off Duty Cop Shoots Bandits. One Dead, The Other Wounded.
- Dominica has been devastated by the effects of the recent passage of Hurricane Maria. Trinidad and tobago’s Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley has extended a helping
- This country is opening its arms to residents of Dominica who’ve been affected after the catastrophic Hurricane Maria made landfall earlier this week, ravaging the
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news