The Prime Minister has announced the date for the resumption of parliament as Friday, November 7th.
The revelation came yesterday, during a news conference at the Prime Minister’s office in St. Clair on the heels of the Opposition Leader’s fiery remarks against the Kamla Persad Bissessar led government.
Dr. Rowley had accused the government of attempting to brainwash the people of Trinidad and Tobago via a multi- million dollar advertising campaigns versus making efforts to reconvene parliament to deal with the nation’s business.
Assuring that her government continues to work assiduously, Mrs. Persad Bissessar coined Dr. Rowley’s sentiments, disingenuous.
The Prime Minister said it was always understood that the Parliament would be reconvened in November. She said the parliament had been active in August which is traditionally the month of recess.
CLICK TO PLAY AUDIO
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news