Police are today continuing their search for missing police officer Nyasha Joseph.
Yesterday marked the fifth consecutive day of searches for the woman by police authorities who returned to the Sea Lots area to continue looking for her.
While police did not locate Joseph they again came across quantities of illicit drugs as was the case on Monday, when officers who were searching a mangrove in the Sea Lots area, came across 21 packets of compressed marijuana.
According to police reports yesterday at 2 o’clock officers in Sea Lots arrested four men and seized a kilo of compressed marijuana.
They are expected to appear before a Port-of-Spain Magistrate today.
Meanwhile a report in the Guardian Newspaper today quote residents in the area as saying that if the 39-year-old man held by police in connection with the sudden disappearance of constable Nyasha Joseph is released by police, he will not be welcomed back in the community.
The residents complained that the man has caused a stigma to be placed on the area.
- Trinbago Knight Riders in clash of Top Two in CPL T20 in St Kitts
- Woodbrook Residents Successfully Challenge POS City Cooperation in Court
- Prime Minister Rowley Not Opposed to Meeting with Trade Unions Tomorrow.
- Corruption at Port Authority Will be Addressed. Springboard Effort for Other Agencies Like WASA.
- Port Authority Announces Delayed Sailings.
- Hiker Found Dead After 3 Day Search.
- Baby’s Body Discovered at Beetham Landfill.
- Police Officer Shot in Morvant by Gunmen Hiding In Bushes.
- PM Says Ferry Acquisition Docs Forwarded to AG. Admits Something Isn’t Right.
- Sea Bridge Uncertainty Prompts Major Concerns. The Prime Minster is Called on To Answer.
- Woodbrook residents were ticketed for garbage placement outside their residences. The impasse between Woodbrook residents and the Port- of -Spain City Corporation over re
- Prime Minister, Dr. Keith Rowley, says he is willing to meet representatives of the labour movement tomorrow for discussions. On August 4th following their mass march an
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news