The latest NACTA poll conducted has given Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar a marginal lead against PNM political Leader, Dr. Keith Rowley.
The survey, which is described as a loose barometer of politics, indicated that the Prime Minister still enjoys high approval ratings among her members and supporters, but the poll also shows that her supporters are cautiously optimistic about her re-election and that she is facing a tough battle in the upcoming general election.
The Prime Minister is currently in Washington where she is attending the First Caribbean Energy Security Summit. She is accompanied by other Caricom heads and together, they will hold talks with US Vice President, Joe Biden on Energy security and sustainability.
- Chinese national and business owner robbed and shot dead
- Islamic Front President says social distress fuelling crime spree in T&T
- The Congress of the People (COP) is not dead
- Opposition determined to set record straight on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- Temporary traffic disruption at Camden Road, Couva
- A community is in shock as double homicide rocks Malabar
- Former Tourism Minister says Bourdain documentary may work in T&T’s favour
- ODPM says T&T is equipped to handle a natural disaster
- Opposition seeks to clears the air on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- POS Mayor says he is not aware of calls for Christopher Columbus statue to be removed
- The Chinese community here in Trinidad has counted another loss as one of its members was shot to death on Tuesday night. Yana Zeng, the owner of N&N Mini Mart, was
- There remains a lack of focus and attention on the elements of social distress plaguing communities in Trinidad and Tobago. This, according to one Islamic Leader, is at
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news