Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissesser assured party supporters that the date for General elections
would be announced soon.
She was speaking at the resumption of the UNC’s Monday Night Forum which was held at the Brazil Secondary School in the La Horquetta/Talparo constituency.
She criticized the Opposition People’s National Movement and its Political Leader Dr. Keith Rowley.
She claimed that he failed to demonstrate leadership qualities.
She stated that the most recent example was the matter involving Police Complaints Authority Director David West.
The UNC Leader said that Dr. Rowley failed to disclose that Mr. West was a key witness in a private court matter involving himself.
She revealed that she now planned to file a motion of no confidence in the Opposition Leader.
Prime Minister Persad- Bissesser also revealed that their lawyers would advise whether or not Dr. Rowley was in breach of the Integrity in Public Life Act.
Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissesser.
- Chinese national and business owner robbed and shot dead
- Islamic Front President says social distress fuelling crime spree in T&T
- The Congress of the People (COP) is not dead
- Opposition determined to set record straight on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- Temporary traffic disruption at Camden Road, Couva
- A community is in shock as double homicide rocks Malabar
- Former Tourism Minister says Bourdain documentary may work in T&T’s favour
- ODPM says T&T is equipped to handle a natural disaster
- Opposition seeks to clears the air on Friday’s Parliament walkout
- POS Mayor says he is not aware of calls for Christopher Columbus statue to be removed
- The Chinese community here in Trinidad has counted another loss as one of its members was shot to death on Tuesday night. Yana Zeng, the owner of N&N Mini Mart, was
- There remains a lack of focus and attention on the elements of social distress plaguing communities in Trinidad and Tobago. This, according to one Islamic Leader, is at
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news