Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissesser assured party supporters that the date for General elections
would be announced soon.
She was speaking at the resumption of the UNC’s Monday Night Forum which was held at the Brazil Secondary School in the La Horquetta/Talparo constituency.
She criticized the Opposition People’s National Movement and its Political Leader Dr. Keith Rowley.
She claimed that he failed to demonstrate leadership qualities.
She stated that the most recent example was the matter involving Police Complaints Authority Director David West.
The UNC Leader said that Dr. Rowley failed to disclose that Mr. West was a key witness in a private court matter involving himself.
She revealed that she now planned to file a motion of no confidence in the Opposition Leader.
Prime Minister Persad- Bissesser also revealed that their lawyers would advise whether or not Dr. Rowley was in breach of the Integrity in Public Life Act.
Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissesser.
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- The Government’s announcement about the new chancellor of the University of the West Indies continues to draw fire from the Opposition
- Former Tertiary Education Minister, Fazal Karim Says Minister Anthony Garcia Has Embarrassed the Nation
- Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar A meeting held by Member of Parliament for St. Augustine, Prakash Ramadhar, on Tuesday has revealed, some level o
- former head of the National Operations Centre, Commander Garvin Heerah The volatile situation that presently exists in neighboring Venezuela will ultimately have a bigger
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news