Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissesser has kicked off the election campaign for 2015 for the People’s partnership.
She has stated that parliament will resolve in June 2015 and general elections will be held by September 2015 for the latest.
She revealed that she would not be forced to call early elections.
She made the comments to a large crowd of United National Congress (UNC) supporters as she formally opened the party’s south regional administrative building in San Fernando which she dubbed the “command centre.”
Persad- Bissesser also hinted that the United National Congress would focus on capturing seats that were widely considered PNM strongholds.
She has reminded party members that the UNC has a process of screening and made it clear that no UNC candidates had been named or chosen.
The UNC South Regional Command Center will be a hub for constituencies in the South.
The Party will soon open similar Command Centers in North West and East Trinidad.
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news