Prime Minister Kamla Persad- Bissesser has kicked off the election campaign for 2015 for the People’s partnership.
She has stated that parliament will resolve in June 2015 and general elections will be held by September 2015 for the latest.
She revealed that she would not be forced to call early elections.
She made the comments to a large crowd of United National Congress (UNC) supporters as she formally opened the party’s south regional administrative building in San Fernando which she dubbed the “command centre.”
Persad- Bissesser also hinted that the United National Congress would focus on capturing seats that were widely considered PNM strongholds.
She has reminded party members that the UNC has a process of screening and made it clear that no UNC candidates had been named or chosen.
The UNC South Regional Command Center will be a hub for constituencies in the South.
The Party will soon open similar Command Centers in North West and East Trinidad.
- FULL Interview with Gary Griffith
- Anil Roberts dismisses hotel room video allegations against him as bacchanal
- Met office dispels rumours of tropical storm threat for T&T
- Gov’t promises clean up action in South and Central following storm passage
- $25mill relief fund established following Tropical Storm Bret
- POS General Hospital workers protest food supply and equipment shortage
- POS General Hospital staff protest poor working conditions and lack of food in kitchen area
- South clean up continues following severe flooding
- The Anil Roberts Interview -The Pursuit of Truth
- Food price hike and poorer quality produce is unavoidable following Tropical Storm
- Following the highly anticipated Interview yesterday with former Minister of Sports Anil Roberts, The Power Breakfast Crew wanted to get some additional answers from anot
- Anil Roberts being Interviewed by Tony Fraser In our continuing coverage of today’s explosive interview with former Sports Minister Anil Roberts, he continued today to
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news