Stephen Williams, has been given an extension of another six months, until July 31, 2013. in office, as Acting Police Commissioner…
So too were Deputy Commissioners Raymond Craig and Simeon Alexis…
Yesterday this was confirmed by the Police Service Commission, which, after due deliberations, unanimously agreed on the six-month extensions at its monthly statutory meeting.
Each officer received initial acting appointment by the Commission effective August 7th, 2012 to January 31st, 2013, following the resignation of Commissioner Dr Dwayne Gibbs, and Deputy Commissioner Jack Ewatski .
The Commission stated in a media release that, in accordance with Legal Notice 102 (2009), it was informed that the Director of Personnel Administration has begun the process to conduct the selection process for the offices of Commissioner and Deputy Commissioners of Police.
- WASA gives 7pm today timeline to fix broken transmission main in Port of Spain.
- Steps are being taken towards ensuring all schools re-open come September 2016.
- La Brea residents discuss job ensurance.
- Clico Policy Holders Group disappointed.
- Postal Workers Union reports that it was able to meet with the Public Utilities Minister.
- TTPOST by affected high level of absenteeism.
- Police exercises in the POS and Central districts resulted in the seizure of narcotics, ammunition and arrests.
- Murder toll for 2016 totals up to 258 as of last night.
- Questions Now Loom Over Government’s Revelation that Cane Farmers Will Be Paid One Final Payment.
- Gary Aboud invites EMA and IMA to eat fish that washed ashore at Mosquito Creek.
- EMA Assures Clean Up Continues at Petrotrin’s Santa Flora Site. on
- Police officers have recently been under attack. on
- General Secretary of the Sanatan Dharma Maha Sabha labels deceased former Prime Minister Patrick Manning a racist. on
- Significant decline in visitor arrivals to Tobago hoteliers are concerned. on
- PTSC Buses get WIFI. on
- The EMA Says No Cause Found Yet, For Fish Kill In South Trinidad. on
- 7PM today is the timeline being given by the Water and Sewerage Authority for the completion of emergency repairs to a broken main in the Capital City. WASA explains that
- Minister of Education, Anthony Garcia Minister of Education, Anthony Garcia met with Education Facilities Company Limited Board of Directors and its Chief Executive Offic
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news