Stephen Williams, has been given an extension of another six months, until July 31, 2013. in office, as Acting Police Commissioner…
So too were Deputy Commissioners Raymond Craig and Simeon Alexis…
Yesterday this was confirmed by the Police Service Commission, which, after due deliberations, unanimously agreed on the six-month extensions at its monthly statutory meeting.
Each officer received initial acting appointment by the Commission effective August 7th, 2012 to January 31st, 2013, following the resignation of Commissioner Dr Dwayne Gibbs, and Deputy Commissioner Jack Ewatski .
The Commission stated in a media release that, in accordance with Legal Notice 102 (2009), it was informed that the Director of Personnel Administration has begun the process to conduct the selection process for the offices of Commissioner and Deputy Commissioners of Police.
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news