The leader of the Opposition Dr. Keith Rowley has responded to the Prime Minister’s announcement that she asked the Leader of Government Business Dr. Roodilal Moonilal to file a motion of ‘no confidence’ against the him.
He was speaking at a media conference at the office of the Opposition Leader.
He revealed the preliminary research […]
Leader of the Opposition, , speaking from his Charles Street, Office in Port-of-Spain, has said the Prime Minister’s announcement to the nation about the resignation of former Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan; is her way of using the Police Complaints Authority Director, David West as a distraction from the following issue.
The Prime Minister has made it clear that she is not playing the role of judge and jury on the issue of allegations made by Police Complaints Authority Director, David West, of an attempt to pervert the court of justice against Attorney General , Anand Ramlogan, in a defamation case involving Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith […]
The Trinidad and Tobago Transparency Institute (Transparency) issued a release this morning on the exchange between the Director of the Police Complaints Authority and the Attorney General.
The release stated that the Authority was viewing the development with interest and concern.
It revealed that Transparency was aware that the allegations that had been raised against […]
The Attorney General has called on Acting Commissioner of Police Stephen Williams not to close their investigation into the surgical removal of cocaine pellets by a doctor at a hospital in Eastern Trinidad.
AG Anand Ramlogan made his call at the weekly post cabinet briefing.
On Wednesday Commissioner Williams […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news