The leader of the Opposition Dr. Keith Rowley has responded to the Prime Minister’s announcement that she asked the Leader of Government Business Dr. Roodilal Moonilal to file a motion of ‘no confidence’ against the him.
He was speaking at a media conference at the office of the Opposition Leader.
He revealed the preliminary research […]
Leader of the Opposition, , speaking from his Charles Street, Office in Port-of-Spain, has said the Prime Minister’s announcement to the nation about the resignation of former Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan; is her way of using the Police Complaints Authority Director, David West as a distraction from the following issue.
The Prime Minister has made it clear that she is not playing the role of judge and jury on the issue of allegations made by Police Complaints Authority Director, David West, of an attempt to pervert the court of justice against Attorney General , Anand Ramlogan, in a defamation case involving Opposition Leader, Dr. Keith […]
The Trinidad and Tobago Transparency Institute (Transparency) issued a release this morning on the exchange between the Director of the Police Complaints Authority and the Attorney General.
The release stated that the Authority was viewing the development with interest and concern.
It revealed that Transparency was aware that the allegations that had been raised against […]
The Attorney General has called on Acting Commissioner of Police Stephen Williams not to close their investigation into the surgical removal of cocaine pellets by a doctor at a hospital in Eastern Trinidad.
AG Anand Ramlogan made his call at the weekly post cabinet briefing.
On Wednesday Commissioner Williams […]
- Attorney Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj criticises disciplinary action against John Jeremie by Gov’t
- Lifeguards raise concerns on working conditions
- OWTU takes to Sangre-Grande in lead up to August 4th’s major march
- Ayers-Caesar initiates legal action against JLSC
- Supplementary funds requested by Guyana’s Finance Minister following prison fire
- Ministry of Education to ensure retired educational professionals receive benefits in 3 months time
- Duke accuses Transport Minister of telling untruths
- Cabo star set to make its trial run
- Fish vendors call on San Fernando MP Faris-Al-Rawi to intervene and address their issues
- IWRN appeals to parents and guardians to ensure the safety of their children
- Former Attorney-General Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj is criticising what he says is an attack to the rule of law, as it pertains to a move by the Government to initiate disci
- Life Guards are voicing concern about what they described as the poor condition of the towers built for them at the popular Maracas and Las Cuevas beaches. The ma
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news