The Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley has commented on the Constitutional Reform Report and the Addendum submitted by the Constitutional Reform Commission and released by the Office of the Prime Minister.
The Leader of the People’s National Movement (PNM) has revealed that the Addendum was only made known after there was an objection to […]
The AG claimed the information was released because it was important to the national interest.
Mr. Ramlogan revealed yesterday that his attorneys had received a […]
A subpoena has been granted in favor of the Integrity Commission against US online search engine, Google Incorporated, forcing the company to provide information on three email accounts, believed to be connected to Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan and Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar.
This development is part of the investigation into the EmailGate fiasco.
The People’s Partnership Government says it will not back down on the Constitution (Amendment) Bill 2014. The Kamla Persad-Bissessar led government has indicated that the leader herself will hit the ground, beginning on Monday, August 18th in an effort to educate the country’s people and clear the fears and doubts as it relates to the […]
Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar , tells the parliament she has instructed the Attorney General to forward the report done by the Central Audit Committee on the controversial Life Sport Programme to the Director of Public Prosecutions, and the Acting Commissioner of Police.
She made the statement in the House of Representatives on Friday.
In May […]
- TT cricket and football teams looking to bite the bug of defeat
- TT’s Dylan Carter brilliant in USA’s Collegiate Swimming Championships
- Court rules against TTFA in broadcast rights issue
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schools
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is made
- Eight people have been arrested after an attack in Westminister London
- Autopsy results reveals that teen found dead outside of a school compound died from blunt force trauma
- Former Housing Minister questions whether the Housing Development Corporation has any plans of assisting those families it has evicted
- Wade Mark accuses the government of raiding the Heritage and Stabilization Fund
- Body of man found in waters near Hyatt, identified as Tobago native
- Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents is today saying that while there are a number of factors that contribute to criminal violence it starts at schoolsFormer Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents, Nicole Dyer Griffith Former Senator and Founding Member of the Alliance of Independents (AOI) Nicole D
- Former Head of the Police Central Division Senior Superintendent Johnny Abraham says protocols must be followed by the TTPS when a missing persons report is madeThe family of 23-year-old Sharlene Somai is today critical of officers who took the missing persons of young woman’s family. The family stated that when the report was
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news