The Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley has commented on the Constitutional Reform Report and the Addendum submitted by the Constitutional Reform Commission and released by the Office of the Prime Minister.
The Leader of the People’s National Movement (PNM) has revealed that the Addendum was only made known after there was an objection to […]
The AG claimed the information was released because it was important to the national interest.
Mr. Ramlogan revealed yesterday that his attorneys had received a […]
A subpoena has been granted in favor of the Integrity Commission against US online search engine, Google Incorporated, forcing the company to provide information on three email accounts, believed to be connected to Attorney General, Anand Ramlogan and Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar.
This development is part of the investigation into the EmailGate fiasco.
The People’s Partnership Government says it will not back down on the Constitution (Amendment) Bill 2014. The Kamla Persad-Bissessar led government has indicated that the leader herself will hit the ground, beginning on Monday, August 18th in an effort to educate the country’s people and clear the fears and doubts as it relates to the […]
Prime Minister, Kamla Persad Bissessar , tells the parliament she has instructed the Attorney General to forward the report done by the Central Audit Committee on the controversial Life Sport Programme to the Director of Public Prosecutions, and the Acting Commissioner of Police.
She made the statement in the House of Representatives on Friday.
In May […]
- 12-Year-Old Charged with Manslaughter. His 18- Year- Old Brother Is Charged With Murder.
- Concerns Raised Over Conditions at Blind Welfare Office in San Fernando
- Government Heads To Court on Ayers-Caesars’ Part Heard Matters.
- CWU Union Leader, Joseph Remy Announces His Retirement
- Tertiary Education Institution Director Concerned About Students in Light of Unaccredited Status of School
- Red Eye Outbreak Being Monitored in the Region. TIPS TO AVOID IT INSIDE.
- Potential Tropical Cyclone Upgraded to Tropical Storm Harvey – POSES NO THREAT TO T&T.
- What Embarrassment? For Who? Former Transport Minister Rejects Sentiments That Sea Bridge Fiasco Is An Embarrassment to the PNM
- Nicole Dyer Griffith Weighs In On COP Publicity Boost, Admitting The Optics Don’t Look Good.
- Barbados Better Brace For Potential Tropical Cyclone 9
- Two brothers were charged on Thursday in connection with the murder of 15 -year -old Emmanuel Okera. A 12 -year- old student of Freeport Presbyterian Primary School was
- Despite assurances from the Blind Welfare Association of Trinidad and Tobago about health and safety conditions, the Central Executive of the All Trinidad General Workers
Popular TagsAnand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA Watson Duke world news