According to reports at around 9.45 pm, 27 year old Korrel Regis and 18 year old Nkosi Clarke Williams were among a group of men liming on Swami Ave, Barataria when a car approached them and the […]
The fire began at around 2 pm at 8th street.
Fire tenders were called in, but traffic caused by a nearby school prevented the vehicles reaching the burning building.
When fire officers arrived at the scene, the building was completely destroyed.
Bandits yesterday stormed a Barataria nursery and pre-school, leaving staff and students traumatized.
The incident occurred around 11 am yesterday, when two armed men entered the school compound and pointed guns at the staff.
The men proceeded to rob the staff of […]
It says there is a high level of gang related violent crime in Trinidad, particularly in the inner city neighbourhoods east of Port of Spain’s city centre, Laventille, Morvant and Barataria.
The advisory said this crime tends to occur within local […]
The man from Plymouth, Tobago, reportedly entered the apartment through a window, proceeded to lock all the doors, turn off the lights and set the building on fire before escaping.
- CEPEP to be managed by the Ministry of Rural Development and Local Government
- Fishermen disagree on whether or not $1 Million Government offer should be taken
- Trade Unions take aim at Finance Minister- They call for the Prime Minister’s intervention
- Foreigners calling the shots over local gangs…this from a well known criminologist
- EMA Investigates Another Oil Spill
- The Health Minister says no one can be fired for current drug shortage problem
- Health Minister is today saying that the public is not taking Zika seriously
- Trinidad and Tobago Manufacturers Association says the arrangement between Venezuela and T&T has been fruitful so far
- TTPS, Social and Welfare Association President says better partnership must be fostered between members of the public and the police service
- Chief Medical Officer confirms shortage of drugs at Public Health Institutions
- The instruction was handed down by Prime Minister Dr. Keith Rowley after yesterday’s Post Cabinet Media Briefing. Today, Former Housing Minister and Oropouche East
- We have no choice but to take it, but it is certainly not enough. That’s the lamentation of President of the Icacos Fishing Association, Esook Ali Ali was referring
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news