According to reports at around 9.45 pm, 27 year old Korrel Regis and 18 year old Nkosi Clarke Williams were among a group of men liming on Swami Ave, Barataria when a car approached them and the […]
The fire began at around 2 pm at 8th street.
Fire tenders were called in, but traffic caused by a nearby school prevented the vehicles reaching the burning building.
When fire officers arrived at the scene, the building was completely destroyed.
Bandits yesterday stormed a Barataria nursery and pre-school, leaving staff and students traumatized.
The incident occurred around 11 am yesterday, when two armed men entered the school compound and pointed guns at the staff.
The men proceeded to rob the staff of […]
It says there is a high level of gang related violent crime in Trinidad, particularly in the inner city neighbourhoods east of Port of Spain’s city centre, Laventille, Morvant and Barataria.
The advisory said this crime tends to occur within local […]
The man from Plymouth, Tobago, reportedly entered the apartment through a window, proceeded to lock all the doors, turn off the lights and set the building on fire before escaping.
- Political Analyst suggests that campaign financing legislation should be brought to the parliament.
- Former minister says massive cuts to spending could create serious implications in society.
- NWRHA assures citizens safety at health institutions remain a top priority.
- NATUC claims it was not consulted in the Labour Ministry’s ten point plan on unemployment.
- Anil Roberts responds to the Attorney General regarding a criminal investigation into lifesport
- Attorney General says the world is expressing concern about foreign terrorist fighters emerging from T&T
- We have security concerns too…CEO of the SWRHA weighs in.
- Decision to go card less can cause more harm than good.
- Economist says gas station owners could have found another way to cut cost.
- No Cash, no gas beginning on Friday
- One political analyst is suggesting that will and courage should be displayed in bringing campaign financing legislation to the parliament. The assessment comes from Rish
- An economist and former Planning and Development Minister is giving her views on the country running on a deficit budget for several years. Mary King in a News Power Now
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news