The Children’s Authority of Trinidad and Tobago says while it still does not have the legal power to intervene and deliver services, citizens should report neglect and abuse to existing agencies.
In a statement, the Children’s Authority of Trinidad and Tobago joins with the Maloney community in extending condolences to the family of 6-year-old Keyanna […]
However, Mr. Warner in response to receiving pre-action protocol letters said that he was ready to defend himself in court when the day arrived, since he has […]
He however maintained that he would not resign his seat in the House of Representatives.
Volney in an open letter to UNC General Secretary David Tancoo indicated that he felt that […]
It’s a question that has been frequently asked within the last few months, and especially after Monday’s Chaguanas West Bye-election, in which Mr. Warner received 12,642 votes, making history as the first […]
However, the party says the victory represents a most dangerous development in the politics of this country.
The release signed by COP leader, Prakash Ramadhar, states that they have witnessed the emergence of a new vulgar […]
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgrade
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficiencies
- Property Tax remains a topic of discontent says MP for St. Augustine Prakash Ramadar
- Questions arise on what plans are in place should unrest in Venezuela country affect T&T
- The Opposition says they will continue in non support of the implementation of the Property Tax
- A smooth re-opening of the new school term is the assessment being given by the Ministry of Education
- Why name a stand at Brian Lara Stadium after Sachin Tendulkar
- TT fall out top three in world relays
- TT women, windies men look to save face in respective cricket clashes today
- Likewise, the proposed implementation of the Property Tax ….
- One economist is saying that Trinidad and Tobago should be very concerned with the recent Moody’s downgradePedestrians pass in front of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC in New York, U.S., on Thursday, July 28, 2011. U.S. stocks slid, dragging the Standard &am
- Member of Parliament for Oropouche West says Moody’s downgrade on the T&T economy shows Government’s inefficienciesMember of Parliament for Oropouche West Mrs. Vidia Gayadeen-Gopeesingh The failure of the PNM Government to effect credible fiscal consolidation, compatible with revenue
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news