The Children’s Authority of Trinidad and Tobago says while it still does not have the legal power to intervene and deliver services, citizens should report neglect and abuse to existing agencies.
In a statement, the Children’s Authority of Trinidad and Tobago joins with the Maloney community in extending condolences to the family of 6-year-old Keyanna […]
However, Mr. Warner in response to receiving pre-action protocol letters said that he was ready to defend himself in court when the day arrived, since he has […]
He however maintained that he would not resign his seat in the House of Representatives.
Volney in an open letter to UNC General Secretary David Tancoo indicated that he felt that […]
It’s a question that has been frequently asked within the last few months, and especially after Monday’s Chaguanas West Bye-election, in which Mr. Warner received 12,642 votes, making history as the first […]
However, the party says the victory represents a most dangerous development in the politics of this country.
The release signed by COP leader, Prakash Ramadhar, states that they have witnessed the emergence of a new vulgar […]
- Carnival Results 2017
- St Vincent born calypsonian Lornette “Fya Empress” fires back at TUCO
- In spite of the long career Calypso Rose has no plans to bow out of the musical arena
- Football away focus while horse racing is all at home – today
- Bravo has tweet and cricketing future in his hands, regional boss says
- US Muslim community campaigns to repair Jewish cemetery
- Former National Security Minister says Government must properly communicate the truth to US President Donald Trump
- Tourism Minister says she is expecting a bumper Carnival season 2017
- Calypsonian Lady Gypsy’s fate for a spot in the Calypso Monarch is still uncertain
- President of the Route Two Maxi Taxi Association calls for more security at City Gate after Carnival fetes
Popular TagsACCIDENT Anand Ramlogan caribbean news Chaguanas West By-Election COP crime crime news Dr. Keith Rowley Gary Griffith Government Jack Warner Kamla Persad Bissessar Keith Rowley Laventille Ministry Murder news News Power Now oilfield workers Opposition Leader Dr. Keith Rowley Parliament PETROTRIN PNM Police Police investigating police investigations politics PORT OF SPAIN power 102 Prime Prime Minister Prime Minister Kamla Persad Bissessar Radio Vision LTD San Fernando THA Tobago trinidad trinidad and tobago trinidad and tobago news trinidad and tobago police service ttps UNC united national congress WASA world news